Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

pacman

Bluelighter
New pill out in Perth. B52. Absolute killer. Better than last years batch, and better than the martians. Very impressive. Not real cheap though. In bulk that is.
Nothing else to say really.
Just want your thoughts though. I post just about every week on whats in Perth. Should I continue with the one thread,(which would be this or the previous one) or start new and delete the last one?

I think it'd be better to keep the same thread for a month or so. Its good to be able to quickly find out about pills that were reviewed a couple of weeks ago.
Those B52s sound damn good
smile.gif
I am still trying to get my stash together for nye...don't like my chances of getting any of the B52s though
frown.gif

btw, I tested a white superman today, came up black (but I think we all knew that anyway)
smile.gif

are you sure they're b52s? I just got offered some blue b29's (which were around end of last year)

I've come across some B29s also, light blue pill with a clean stamp. Defiantely a better than average pill.
Also scored some dollar signs, 'S' with two lines, white pill with score. Excellent pill also, not insane but a very very nice ride and no urge to just sit down at all. Shits all over the Supermans which seemed to be everywhere the last two weeks. Lasted a good 3 hours for me. Very easy come down. Didn't mix with other pills but had 3 drinks so would have probably been even better if I stayed off the grog! Get some if you can.

I tested a blue B29 and a white euro last night and they both came up as black as the ace of spades
smile.gif
Unfornately, I can't afford to test one for effects until new years eve
frown.gif

I have no willpower!
I had to munch a B29 last night...couldn't resist. I must say I was very impressed
smile.gif

A couple of friends thought the roll was short, but I didn't think so (although I did have a top-up half when i started to come down). Had some cool visuals after I dropped the extra half
smile.gif