Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

peru-report c--o--k---e--peru report --prices

xtc-peru

Bluelighter
news article on peru: peru is pais very great located in sudamerica. in the ultimos years I narcodeal and the terrorism had in fog to peru but at the present time peru is pais of much unicos nocturnal life and plaseres. the cocaina their purity:en peru is very good arrives at 100% and is considered the best one of the world. the grams cost between 3 and 5 dolares aprx. this means that in peru it abounds. raves also an returned part of the nocturnal life from peru in I complete year thus Cuzco is center of reunion for this year 2000 is cusco - peru. the cocaina that arrives in the beginning at Europe is of good quality but alla wing hour to happen through hands of the dealers loses its purity so that they put other quimicos to him to sell it 30% cocaine and 70% of other matters this mean well-taken care of with which they buy these products that sell are cocaine but of bad quality for that reason I write this letter to count what is peru and its cocaine and knows what they buy con this I do not mean or understands bad I am not single dealer I expose my good point of view my email is x-t-c@ mixmail.com thanks brothers.
xtc my life