• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Apples & Scales? and Pink Splits SucK!

Mr.Klownz

Bluelighter
Hey ALL.
Any news on Green Apples or Green Scales? Them two are being mentioned around my way, so just curious to see if anyone has some news on em.
Also, Triple Stacked Pink Splits are fucking shit. So avoid at all costs! (Shit meaning hardly no affect)!
4 Days till the CASTLE!
L8az all,
Klownz.
smile.gif

Had Green Scales on the weekend, quite a nice smooth pill on both the up and the down. Dancy with a nice mind rush. Don't know about the green apples had brown ones and they were wicked!

Mr.klownz,heard that apples were good,not green.Was watching him,looked like he was rushing on speed???Heard mixed things about scales,would try one thought.Thanks for the splits info.Cheers.
Only three days til da CASTEL!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

My Lil' Bro had a green Scale at Earthcore this weekend - blasted him away ! Err... it was only his third time, second on a whole !
Anyway, he rushed like nothing else, and danced from 11 until about 9 in the morning (not bad for his first Rave) so I guess they're pretty good
smile.gif

Enjoy

I had half a Green Apple a few months ago, which was my first E. It was very smakey, as it made me sit on a rock in the corner of the garden for most of the night. Half costed me $20, I can't compare it with other E's though because I haven't had one since, although I'm waiting for some.