Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cola product in Sydney?

grumpy smurf

Bluelighter
Hey there,
I'm making my return to Sydney from Canada for NYE 2000, and would like a little advice.
What (pardon me for talking about substances other than pills) is the coke like in Sydney at the moment?
Strong, weak, average? I don't want to end up way too high and just blabbering shit all the time!
Thanks for any help
Bang on,
Grumpy

Ive got my stash for new years! haha but ironically mine got sent from canada...smoooth smooooth shit. yahoooo. I dont know about the stuff over here...but one things for sure...its about 3x more expensive

Man, don't do that shit for New Year's, it's best left for a few quiet beers and a relaxed chatty atmosphere. I know you never listen to me, but there are some great pills in Sydney at the moment, and quite frankly, I'm not so sure whether you'll be wanting to bolt to the port-a-loos at Bondi every half hour just to inhale more charles. Next day maybe but...
I reckon stick to the pills mate - there'll be plenty of people around to sort you out and it won't cost you as much.
Alternatively you could save money by sticking 3 or 4 condoms full of uncut cocaine up your anal passage and cruise uncomfortably into Kingsford-Smith as happy as larry... he he he
No seriously man leave that shit for the living room.
Just my thoughts, I know how you always listen to me, I am after all, your mentor.
Keep rockin' Grumpy, and build a snowman for me...
GS
wink.gif

Couldn't agree more gin sipper.Charles is something for the coffee table not the dancefloor.Pills are the go and it's a shitload better feeling than even the best coke will give you.Long live the supermans!!!

Don't you boys worry one bit.
You see, the idea is to hoard your drugs. Hence, I had one of my buddies purchase a plethera of drugs for me. I'll be like a walking drug 7 Eleven.
And congrats to the man that got his cola from CDN.
By the way, GS, are we up for getting superman high and going to the Greenwood to poke fun at people or what. I'm in town on 30 Dec (a Thursday), and am itching to create a shit show in NS.
Cheers,
he that is perpetually grumpy, though mildly amused by the constant buzz of nonsense

grumpy smurf i like your idea, personally i will have a "fear and loathing in las vagas" suit case and that shit will keep me going for a whole week after newyear, shit i might even forget that new years even happened, long live peyote, Hoffmans,and my good little twins.

Man aren't you gonna be in Sydney at all before Dec 30? I REALLY don't wanna go to North Sydney ever again, but particularly not the day before NYE! Waste of durgs. Besides, I'll still be hung over from Christmas...
wink.gif

BTW I'm glad you're becoming a regular bluelighter - eeeexcellent!

YES!! ForTwenty is without doubt switched on to the action. Long live the chemical cocktail!
As for you GS, I feel that I owe it to all the snobby clowns and stuck up wenches to go to NS. So, it will be done.
No man, I'm sorry but on time in Sydney before the 30th. I think the olds might be wanting to spend their one week vacation with me. You're welcome to hang out up on the coast if you like.
Anyways, gotta cruise
Grumpius maximus

Yeah the cola is no good in a club environment...but i am kickin back spinnin rekkids with some cola and champagne with a few close friends.
I know its 2000...but i would rather spend it relaxin with my closet friends then struggling through millions of people.
HEHE i cant wait

The cola product in Sydney has been fantastic for the past two months....
Things are looking pretty good for NYE too
Hope you still have your contacts !

Demure,
Thanks man. Good to know that what I'll be using is blow and not talcum powder.
And ya, I'm set up well in advance (bought in October through a buddy), so all is shaping up for a rager to remember.
CYA,
The little blue guy that is always feeling blue