• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE, REVIEW Hijinx's Last Dance REUNION!!!

hijinx

Bluelighter
MELBOURNE, 21.8.04 HLD pics:)

Many years ago, in a city far, far away there was a party. Not just any party but a party so awesome, filled with so much love and joy that the people who came were changed, touched by the strangers with whom they spent such a short time. They danced, laughed, played and were very sorry when it all had to end, as all beautiful things must. They swore to do it all again, they told each other that despite the fact that people change, that lives diverge, that nothing can ever be as it was they would do their best, when the opportunity arose, to make it back together..

In conjunction with Evilcalvin Enterprises;), the organisers of Hijinx's Last Dance (2002) and Hijinx's Last Dance (the RobertRollie Remix) (2003) bring you Hijnx's Last Dance: The Reunion!

Not just for old school Bluelighters but for everybody who doesn't want to miss what will definitely be The Meet Up Of The Year, this event will be taking place in Melbourne on the 21nd of August to celebrate the birthday of RobertRollie and to bring back together all the beautiful people he and I have partied with over the years we've been part of Bluelight. not only that but we'd LOVE to see some new faces and meet more of the awesome Melbourne crew we've heard so much about! not to mention the fact that we'll be trying to drag down as many Sydney and Canberra people as we can possibly muster. We've already got a few on the list.. add yours to it!!!

ok calvin is bugging me to post this.. email me for the venue or anything else *[email protected]*

Hijinx

Oh yeah, don't tell RobertRollie! i'm going to try and make this a surprise..

{Edit. Updated to conform to Guidelines. PM on its way Miss Hijinx}

Last edited:
I get an enterprise?!AWESOME

But yeah......come dammit!It'll rock!

*pokes Fetish Jester, rasberrywatergirl, etc.*

Woohoo! A Hijinx last dance 10 minutes away, not 8 hours drive!

W00t.

Well, i'll kick off the role call!

Anfalicious! <---- He's awesome ;)
The Artist Formally Known as Kendal (most of you will have to wait until then to know who I'm talking about).

It will depend on whether I have to work on that w'end or not, but I'll see closer to the time.

I'm laying it down for the Canberra Crew and putting my dibs in. The comfy-est couch there is mine ;)

Ok well i think i may come out of hiding for this one.

Should be a rocking night and ill sure as hell drag TranceChyke along for the ride.

yay! i missed the first one.... although i'm sure my presence was felt (mars bars anyone?? ;) )

but i'll be there for this!!! =D

Hopefully my Shingles is well and truely gone by then so I can come...

Well, i missed the last one, but i think i'll show up anyway :)

FFFFFFIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLEEEEERRRRRRR BBBBBBBUUUUUNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Whadya ... hmm ? oh ... i'll wear a tea cosy !

Well.... if I could scam my way to Canberra last time with only $50 to my name, I reckon I could prolly make the 15min drive down the road to this one ;).

I think there'd have to be something pretty darn important on for me not to be there... and even then I would most likely be there anyway.

stace.

Argh crap I just found out that I have work that weekend, as well as it being the weekend where I will probably be doing most of the moving out of my house, as I have to be out of there by the 24th. I'm not sure if I'll be able to come anymore, it will largely depend on how much moving I have to do, but I guess I won't find that out closer to the time. :\

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Muzby we loved you and your generous gifts! I'd almost forgotten *grin*..
Katmeow.. you know how much I'd LOVE to meet you!!!!
Mean_girl.. no excuses this time!
Starfalls.. it's been so long, nang buddy.. i still have the pics from last time:)
DJC.. bring the whole Sydney crew with you.. or at least all the ones that Calvin won't have room for in his boot:)
All you Melbourne people.. if you're not there.. i'll be sending RobertRollie round to collect you:)

I'm looking over my stupidly over-enthusiastic, over punctuated posts with a large amount of self-loathing at being this PLURry but god damnit I can't help it!
love you all:)

^^^^ well we will have to fix this whole long time since a nang thingy ;)

...and YAY for the 21st. theres not footy game at the MCG so i wont have to committ myself to working that day!!! =D ...but there is one the next day... doh! :\

Wait, this thing is in Melbourne?!!?!I dunno if I can make it.....I thought it was gonna be in Canberra again!

Last edited:
Well you know, me! me!

Melbs is far but a road trip might be in order.

hehe i ate the mars bars before i even knew of muzby - it was a yummy one thanks dude :p