Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ripping visiting sailors off

pacman

Bluelighter
This isnt a pill report I know but it is for Australians so I thought why not post here.
Anyway, sailors were visiting Perth last week. And as usual, they're all out, with lots of them looking for pills.
A friend of mine(not a close friend) sold these guys 3 dexies for $60 each. When they came back saying that they wanted something stronger they sold them a proper pill for $100 US dollars.
Is that wrong or what? I dont recommend this kind of activity but I thought it might humour some people.

Hilarious but hideous man.
If it weren't for the fact they were Americans I'd say your buddy deserves to suffer in hell for what he did, and have the same thing done to him, but with Tylenol, not dexies.
Cheers

Bad! Bad! Bad!
Do onto others what you would and should expect from them!
Looks like your friend will have some bad luck for the next month or so!
Keep Pilling

I was in the UK for 6 months, and when they knew I was not a local (ie no info) they went out of their way to help me.
I would do likewise down here too
wink.gif

Hey all, some of those guys were my friends
and they were pretty bummed about the whole
deal. We all live in Japan, and do our best
policing the world trying to keep things at a
pretty cool level. Lots of Aussies come to
visit here, and I would'nt think to rip-off a
guy who's been out to sea for a month, doing
his country good for a few bucks. Just goes to show ya, some guys just don't understand
what E is all about.

Look, I dont like the idea much as well. In saying that they are friends, it means I have some interaction with them in a club. I dont think I would let a friend of mine do that. Personally, I go out of my way to help people in or out of a club, providing it all seemed above board. If anyone on here really knew me, they would vouch for me.
I did find it humorous though in a shake your head kind of way.

I thought that was theh whole reason for having American sailors visit. Last time they came, I had one bug me pills for about half an hour even though i was telling him i didn't have any the whole time. That just pissed me off, and some other shit they were doing. So i say go for it, but not to this extent.