Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Any verdicts on Playboys? (Melb)

Mr.Klownz

Bluelighter
Hey All!
Just stashed away a few playboys. White with like brownish specs perhaps, anyone care to tell me how they are? Happy? Lovey? *shrug*
Who is headed to KRYAL CASTLE next Saturday 4th. December? Hope to see you all there, *SHOULD FUCKING EXPLODE*!!!
L8az All.

Friend of mine downed a half at the weekend with no effect! Haven't seen the one with flecks though. He may have been ripped off? Where they from ? Local or O/S?
See you at Kryal, half of VIC's going to be there!!!!!!!!!
Stay Happy

Thanx for the reply ECYTHUMP! Well yeah, these have specs on them, but whether they are imports or local, wouldn't have a clue!
KRYAL CASTLE! Hehe, if you guys see a B1 (Bananas in Pyjamas), i'll be the one wearing the furry B1 pants
smile.gif
Shout out a *HI* !!!
See you all there!

had a playboy on the weekend, no specks was all white, took about 2 1/2 before I felt anything, but when it hit it was pretty damn good. They're called Playboys for a reason - one to not have alone....

I had one in melb just last weekend. I found it a really long come on as well but it was worth it. I'd rate them a 7/10. Nice feeling. Not too smacky...just a nice wfuzzy feeling. Not too speedy as well. Lasted about 4 hours on the outside for me however I was drinking as well.
plur
jaggy