Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie dies in UK

pacman

Bluelighter
Just an article I found on a UK dance site. I thought it was probably more appropriate here seeing as though he was an aussie althou i'll post it on the discussion board as well.The picture along side the article was of McDonald's pills?(the arches). Are these meant to be green triangles?
ECSTASY AMNESTY AS "GREEN TRIANGLE" KILLS AUSTRALIAN TOURIST
The death of a 28 year old Australian who collapsed last weekend after taking what he apparently thought was ecstasy has prompted London Police to issue an amnesty calling for ecstasy users to hand in their personal supplies, "no questions asked".
"We believe that there is a consignment of contaminated drugs being distributed in the West End, which are posing a higher than normal health risk," Detective Chief Inspector Michael Taylor from West End Central, said. " We have reason to believe the drugs taken were being sold as ecstasy. If there are bad drugs in circulation in the West End, our primary concern is that nobody else becomes ill from consuming them. I want to stress to people that our main concern is people's health and in this case we are not looking to prosecute people for possession of small amounts of the drug."
The danger drug is extremely unlikely to be ecstasy, though, and is much more likely to be another substance called DXM, according to establishment drug expert, Dr John Henry. "It is very rare that some dies from taking ecstasy," DrHenry told the Standard, "unless they die from over-heating, and cutting agents rarely kill. There are more potent drugs being sold on the market which produces more drastic effects than ecstasy."
The danger which DXM poses, in particular, is specifically the effect it has when mixed with ecstasy. When taken on its own, DXM, according to reports on the net (UK-Dance) have several different plateaus, varying from mild intoxication to full blown, out-of-body, ketamine-like experiences. The danger comes when people think they've bought a dud pill, so buy another (real) one. DMX and MDMA are "contraindicated", meaning mixing them is potentially fatal.
Another obvious way of reducing the dangers of such rogue pills, of course, would be for British officials to embrace E testing, which has reduced ecstasy related problems in Holland dramatically. However, with ecstasy's demonisation if anything escalating, the chances of genuine and credible safety information being endorsed by the authorities, grow ever slimmer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think tis is the passage to copy and remember...
"The danger drug is extremely unlikely to be ecstasy, though, and is much more likely to
be another substance called DXM, according to establishment drug expert, Dr John Henry. "It is very rare that some dies from taking ecstasy," DrHenry told the Standard,"unless they die from over-heating, and cutting agents rarely kill. There are more
potent drugs being sold on the market which produces more drastic effects than
ecstasy."

There was a letter written into 3dworld by some drug agency warning on the dangers of GREEN TRIANGLES, so please tell all your friends or anyone talking about them to stay the hell away from them
We want to have fun, but also live to kick ass the next time too
Party on peeps
wink.gif

I'm from the U.K. and was sorry to read of the death of your fellow Countryman.There is supposed to be a spate of killer pills floating around at the moment,along with a fair share of shit ones.I once read on an American website that their original Green triangles were awesome and that a load of shitty copies were really dodgy and the general vibe was to avoid them.Im also surprised at the amount of variation of pills you all have.We just tend to get Mitsi's(assorted moulds and colours)and the odd varient(Kangol's,wolves,Versace's,Snowballs, Milleniums,Elephants)oh and not forgetting the increasingly present Euro,both the one and two stripe(super?)variety.

I read about that death in many different articles, and they all seem to make DXM out as a "killer" drug. Sure, DXM is extremely dangerous in high dosages (then again, so are alot of other things), But in the smaller dosages it can be a very enlightening if somewhat intense trip...much more intense than acid. Many people use it for psychedelic and mind expanding experiences. Used with other substances, it can be extremely dangerous, but used on its own in the right quantity can be a very awesome experience.
There are many sites you can read to find out more about DXM, like hyperreal and the vaults of erowid.
------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

DXM is fine if you know you're getting it - fuck those dodgy, dangerous arseholes selling them off as e - I hope the ghost come and rape their arse at night !