Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow/gold CKs - what r they like?

B

baby-p

Any reports on these? How do they compare to the blue CKs or green CUs??

The Orange cK's are just as good, if not better than the other cK's, REALLY. Get onto them if you can, I'm certainly stocking up for New Years with these babies!!!
------------------
[email protected]

Orange cK's are pretty damb good,dont put you on your ass like the CU's.Aeh cookiemonster is it who I think it is,your not the one that postd the pics!Guess what I ended up doing on friday.Ended up having that sunshine,serz gave me a mitsi,and ended up poping a green euro,at bass station,OH BABY,peak'n,peak'n,peak'n!
smile.gif

Well hope Im typing to the right cookiemonster,I think the other cookie monster,is on holidays!Also im going to sydney with J on friday
smile.gif

Sorry baby-p,but I havnt seen cookiemonster on this for a while!Oh yeah cK's are a tad more speedier than CU's.A must pop!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

The 'cookie monster' who posted the pics has a space in his name. This 'cookiemonster' is the other one!

Thats correct AtomE,thanks for verifing it for me.
smile.gif

pEace LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos.

I had 8 CU's over the weekend and did find it hard to dance on them so speedier CK's will be excellent - especially as I just ordered 50 today.

Also which one has the worst comedown - the CU's or the CK's

I would have to say the cK's,sorry.Actually isnt that bad!People said the blue cK's had a bad come down.and yes you can dance!
smile.gif
Im talking about orange ones,are you?
maybe see you at da hool.
smile.gif
Cheers.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

CKs are good. From what i've been told the yellow CKs are the same as the blue ones... so buy them!
I heard the same thing about the blue ck comedown being rough, but I had one on Saturday night & haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary these last few days. I have been taking St John's Wort, so this might have helped...
Ben.

Had a yellow CK in Sydney last night.... really good - quite dancy, but a little smacky at times, but definitely one to add to your nye stash