Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 22/11/99 - Pink Lady and Superman

AtomE

Bluelighter
Pink Lady - Pink pill with red flecks, domed both sides, no score. Was very worried if these were real or not but they turned out to be okay. Good body rushes and tingles but made you sit down big time. Probably a 8/10 if you like smacky pills.
Superman - Beige pill with very light brown fleck, very clean Superman logo and score on back. Probably a better pill than the last batch. Definately a dancing pill!! 8/10
Anything else around peoples??

Hey guys
just got all the dust off me from the pines gig, fuking cool fun
smile.gif

anyway here's my limited report from the weekend
blue domes: they were the same batch as last couple of months! nice pill, tasted bloody awful, lotsa jaw clench prolly a lil short lived, but a good pill
Supermans: they were everywhere at the pines, seemed as though everybody liked them which is good
beige mitsu: mate said it was smooth, not a very hard roll. Same old same old from the mitsus.
Mate just bought some crystal meth for new years, tried some at pines, he was goin till 9am, one of the last to leave, lets just say it's good shit
smile.gif
this was the pure stuff, real fuking expensive.
If you didn't go to pines u missed out, great night of thumping trance, even if u did get a bit dirty hehehe

i hear ya goosh - pines was kick ass!! plenty of hard caning techno + trance destined to make your booty shake.. more parties like this please. a coupla' flips:
wwf - green, no score and complete shite.. didn't work for about ten people i spoke to, but one did have slight 'tingles' in her legs.. cool!!
windmills - orange, no score and fucken delicious.. after having tried both martians and these extensively i find these a better pill - much more clean and less headfuck.. also much nicer comedown
mitzis - biege, scored and not bad. after droppin half after a couple windmills, half a blue dome and half a pink nike felt a couple of tingles and some eye wobblin' - but i guess thats all you can expect after the other 3 or so!!
blue domes (clouds) - no score and still good. same batch as couple of months ago - floaty and clean.. i like 'em
nikes - red, big and bloody lovely. intense, perhaps not as clean as the windmills but just as strong and still more than good enough to stash for new years
needless to say if you picked up at the right time you should have a very nice stash for new years..
later all