Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

friend that doesnt roll

Chronic_citizen

Bluelighter
hi
when i go to a rave or dance club i take x but my best friend doesnt, this doesnt bother me, but he gets pretty drunk.
we both like to dance pretty hard, but he 'conks' out a good hour or two before i do.
i dont exaclty want him to take e instead of drinking but is there anything else (preferably legal) the he can take to keep him energized a bit longer?

thanks

Lots of coffee, a good nights rest before going out and maybe V or Redbull?

The only thing I could suggest would be to eat a very small amount of speed just to get him through the night, but then again it's illegal and probably not what your looking for. Myabe that was no help to you at all so I'll end it now.

yeah he's prolly to nieve to try speed, and i dont blame him. but coffee is an option, or some nodoze come to think of it.
thanks for ur reply

Get him to eat a wad of pseudoephadrine... Not healthy, but it's legal... And that's all that matters, no? =D

V/Redbull :D I party hard on V/Redbull when I feel like staying sober :)

no doz = gold. the people who marketed caffeine tablets are pure genii :D

When I'm out on the drink and I start going down hill before I want to head home I find that red bull & vodka always works.

And at the rate you can swill it down - things can get a whole lot messier.

I think you'll find that in the end, no legal high will beat a few hours sleep before he goes out, and a large meal :)

How about you be considerate of his drug, and not the other way around. He is using a depressant and you are using a stimulant; it sounds like he keeps up with you very well under those conditions.

I agree with CBM why should he have to change his legal drug habits to fit your illegal one?
Pseudofed (pseudoephedrine) is prolly his best option (long lasting and less likely to crash out completely when it wears off compared to caffeine) if he must change for you.

I didn't read this as Chronic_citizen saying he wants to make his friend keep up, I took it as saying his friend wants to keep up, but doesn't want to take illegal substances so he's looking for a legal alternative.

Which unfortunatly doesn't exist. The best option would probably be caffine for the sleepiness, and to have had a good nights (days?) rest beforehand as well as eating well. Foods which provide lots of slow releasing energy are best, as they'll last longer through the night rather than foods high on sugar which provide quick bursts of energy and then run out soon after. :)

Strepsils said:
give him an insentive to keep dancing.
i.e a blow job.

haha are u insinuating i'm a homosexual?

CBM , he does keep up well actaully, thanks for noticing, as for the rest of your comment, he is a friend and i respect his decision, no where did i say that i want to MAKE him take anything, he and I are both curious of alternatives. my question was what can keep him energized a bit longer, how bout YOU read my post correctly.

Tabernacle your right, he shouldnt have to change using he legal drug for me, and i'm not asking him to, i'm learning for alternatives.
u guys are acting like i'm trying to get him to change religion or sumthing....

Last edited:
Lets keep it on topic, and try to answer the questions instead of attacking each other...

BT.

Tiesto once said he consumed 37 Red Bulls before the start of one of his sets... We all know what he really had... ;)

I prefer Black Stallion over V or Red Bulls.... yet they are over-priced.

In my youth I used to have a interesting cocktail of beer, guarana tablets & vodka... that got me dancing till 4am...
All the caffiene was a bit hard on the stomach next day though...