Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bombs

phets

Bluelighter
this pill is biggish...greenish/blackish speckles....with red through as well...picture of a bomb on one side and nothing on the other...anyone have any idea what these are like?

my friend ahd one last week end and it was good for the first 3 hours but then she fucked out these thing must be acid based and can fuck with you if you don't relise it. basicall and candy flip of a euro and a hoffman, think about that shiiiiiiit.

my friend ahd one last week end and it was good for the first 3 hours but then she fucked out these thing must be acid based and can fuck with you if you don't relise it. basicall and candy flip of a euro and a hoffman, think about that shiiiiiiit.