Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lovey pills???

falk

Bluelighter
Another question for the people....Who out there knows of the most lovey'est pills going round, im getting abit sick of the speedey feeling and also the smacky feeling. Just want that 10ft tall feeling..

The closest pills that have a mega amount of mdma are CU's.If they really cain you on your ass,have some speed!
smile.gif
same with euros.if by any chance you have any or can still get.CU's make me feel LovEd up
smile.gif
and I wont explaine how wicked touchE,fealE is with my girl,but ther the wickedest all year!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

For luv'd up pills - definately the CU's
I had 3 last night (Thursday) and met some really nice girls (got 3 numbers). My mate had his first 1 (ended up doing 4) and was giving all the girls massages. Hands were flyin everywhere. I even got away with lickin one girls ear out - very funny stuff.
And the thing about CU's is no-one has to know u are on one - coz u can contain the feeling (maybe not hide the giggles) from others

I had tried the previous CU which is dark green in colour but had 3 last nite which is different colour ( lighter colour ). The new CU is shit bcos its is not so smooth but up & down. I took 1/2 around 10pm , another 1/2 after 11pm and its last for 2 hours only. I can't get myself to sleep for almost that very night.
Have anyone try the "superhero" before? I tried last weekend and its really shake my ass to the floor for almost 6 hours.
************ HAPPY ROLLING *************
------------------
Roy**E**

I had tried the previous CU which is dark green in colour but had 3 last nite which is different colour ( lighter colour ). The new CU is shit bcos its is not so smooth but up & down. I took 1/2 around 10pm , another 1/2 after 11pm and its last for 2 hours only. I can't get myself to sleep for almost that very night.
Have anyone try the "superhero" before? I tried last weekend and its really shake my ass to the floor for almost 6 hours.
************ HAPPY ROLLING *************
------------------
Roy**E**