Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

butterflies

falk

Bluelighter
who out there has tried the white butterflies? its big and looks like its pressed nice...

A few batches have been through Perth with mixed reviews. The first batch were really good, then there were some that were smackey as hell, and some that did just about nothing. One of these even got blamed for someones death over here, although I'm not sure how much of that story was truth and how much was bullshit.

Butterfly's.Had them about 2 month ago_Ohh man they were wicked.Not Cu or cK wicked,but more a euro wicked.They were whiteish well pressed buterfly and had browny grey speckels.They came and left as quick as one night!Would have loved some for the nye stash.If ther it,Im looking out for them!
They made you roll,made you dance,loved you up,oh I hope ther it!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

What about the blue/green Butterflies???? They were heaven... That was about a year ago, would love to find some more...

weve got white and blue----yet to try, but should after reading these!
S

Me and phets had these a few times about 2 months back (in Canberra). They really hammered us. When it first came on we had to sit down and just grin stupidly at each other. Real dopey eyes and our eyeballs were like poker machine (just rolling around). After the initail enslaught, we danced for a few hours, but it was real trancy dancing (not high energy). I was in a world of my own and very wasted..... They were a good pill, but not if you want to have a real bouncy night - they put you on your ass a bit.

Hm, I had half a white butterfly in canberra about 3 weeks ago, and they made me feel really smashed. But not in a good way, it really screwed with my vision - everytime I blinked I thought my eyes were closed for about 10 secs. Then I got half another pill (yellow playboy) and it was lots of fun
smile.gif

-scarlet
xoxo

white butterflies!
well pressed big pill, large score, very "hard".
took a good 45 to come on at least, found them very smooth, decent come on, but they lasted ages anywhere between 3-4.5 hours? didnt feel them drop off, not really too lovey, but more dancey.
nice one for getting out and about
wink.gif

n