Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

pacman

Bluelighter
OK I guess we are doing it like this now...
Anyway...Trying not to take too many pills. I'm having a problem resisting the martians.
So i've found out what is available in Perth at the moment.
Martians/Saints/Stickmen-Great pill. One of the best seen in Perth for a long time. Everything a good pill should do.
WWF-Lots of people had these on the weekend. Strange pill to describe, but they're quite good.
Phantoms-Smartie shaped pill with phantom of the opera mask on it. Very strong, although not necesarily a great pill. Has made some people sick.
White hearts- White with raised heart. Hard to find now. Similar effects to the beige hearts, but not as good.
Rolexs- Getting on a bit. Quite smackey. Can really put you on your arse.
Windmills- Chose martians over these, so didnt really try them out properly, but I think they would get a lot more attention if the martians weren't around. Probably second only to the martians at the moment.
White elephants- New batch out, very similar to last lot. Good pill, but dies too soon.
Big Macs- McHappy pill. Half was taken wed. day, by a friend, and fucked him around a bit. Sound good.
Beige domes- Back out again. Hare-crishners have found a gold mine! Strange pills. Different effects just about everytime I tried one. Pretty good pills, although Ive heard nothing about this batches quality.
Supermen- Two lots apparently. One white, one green. White ones have the proper symbol, green ones have just an 'S'. White ones are pretty good I hear.
A fair bit of crystal meth is floating around, although its been here a while, its only been documented in the media lately. Although i'm not condoning any sort of drug use(!), dont be scared of it. The media has hyped it up as a 'killer', but its good shit.
Make sure you crush it properly before you use it. Ive seen it make people cough up blood and bleed from the nose. Or you could just buy it in bulk and swallow little rocks of it when you feel the need.
As for trips, cheers to the hard working uni students making the 'purple lady' sheets. Now you just need to sort out your prices...

just got word today i'm getting some blue domes, if these are still from that old bunch i am surprised they have stayed this long! otherwise it's a new batch and i'll let you know what they are like.
The purple lady trips sound like the ones i got a lil while back known as ninjas even though they had a 5*5 of a purple lady with a red/orange background, nice trips those ones
smile.gif
White Superman i have is bloody big with proper emblem, supposedly pretty good, but who knows.
Bloody martians, mates had em and now i can't get hold of them! ah well. Would just about complete my new years collection i reckon.

Raidens - small beige pill
- 1st batch very crumbly and domed (mid sept)
- 2nd batch less crumbly, less domed, slightly larger (avail now)
I posted a report about Raidens a couple of months ago....I have now been enlightened as to why they affected me so...
I had suspected they could be 2CB, seeing as they were so trippy, and that they hurt like fuck when you snort them (my bf had said that about a pill he once suspected of being 2CB). I was able to confirm this today with the arrival of my E-Z Test from Holland, the reagent turning a light green colour indicating the presence of "a 2CB-like substance"
I still recommend these pills, and think of the one I had at Spectrum as my best pill experience for years. If you can get hold of a Raiden, its best taken when you're *coming down* from MDMA, or take the Raiden first (it feels like a normal pill on its own), and some MDMA when you're coming down from the Raiden. These methods produce some lovely hallucinations (I prefer the 1st method).
The second one I had was quite a bizarre experience...I dropped it on an empty stomach at Aphrodite...it felt kinda like it was kicking in after about half an hour...mini rushes, one nice big rush, and then I felt like it was over. I thought I'd been conned by being told this batch was the same as the first batch, and was most annoyed. My scalp was hypersensitive...it was soooo nice to walk in the cool night air
smile.gif
About an hour and a half after I'd dropped it, and thought it'd been and gone, I got in the car to drive to Northbridge and BAM! it hit me...by the time I got there, I didn't know which way was left or right, and had to get a lift back to Aphrodite after having a lovely peak at my friend's flat.
When I was coming down, I took half a beige dome and had some hallucinations, although nowhere near as intense and frequent as the ones I'd enjoyed at Spectrum (dropped a Raiden after a white elephant)
** Be warned: **
I know a lot of people who've thrown up after taking Raidens (one girl had a half and was passing out and vomiting all night), although its the only pill I've ever had that *hasn't* made me feel queasy when it comes on
smile.gif

WHAAT?????
RAIDENS ARE BACK???????
OMG I'm selling my car.
------------------
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Considering the amount of pills that have been coming out lately, Perth has been pretty quiet in the last week or so. But...
Raidens-I never saw or tested the first batch out a couple of months ago , but I heard good things. I was given pills last Sat night and told they were Raidens so I was cheering. After taking the pills I wasn't so happy. They were alright, but they were that smackey I needed lots of wizz to keep going. A mate of mine was taken home he was smacking out so bad. They were really small and a pretty light colour. I dont know. Anyone else seen these?
White Mitsi's- new batch out but i'm not too interested. Mitsi's bore me senseless now. Apparentely they are pretty good though.
FBI's-Just turned up late this week. Meant to be kinda trippy, but I haven't tried one yet.
McDonalds-Still a few around. Mixed them with other pills so i'm not sure how good they are. Could be pretty speedy, i'm not sure, but they work alright.

That's weird....the last raiden I had, at an e party, had me pacing around the apartment like a woman possessed....not speedy, just couldn't stay still...if I'd have been out, I would have had to dance (and I *never* dance).
Didn't feel smacked out at all...but then again, I've always found "smacky" to be an extremely subjective term...
I luv 'em anyway
smile.gif
did u have it with another pill or on its own?

too late pacman i've already sold my car
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 30 November 1999).]

Pacman,
those Raidens sound like what we call Coco-Pops (we, as in my friends !)
smile.gif

Small, round, flat ends, Brown, lightish colouring, soft and crumbly, when tested bubbled and went black real quick - felt very loved up, and "smacky".
BTW, mixed it in a cap with a few "speedier" pills, and it was the best - may have something to do with being at Earthcore with some awesome music as well
wink.gif

Shit ! Reposted that message a million times !!
redface.gif

Better clean up
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Freak (edited 29 November 1999).]

hrmmm...the description matches, but the raidens I had tested as 2CB...
I wish they'd stamp the damn things
smile.gif