• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Well lets Start things off! ! !Melb pills.

Its Chaos

Bluelighter
Well a spot just for us aussiEEEs!HowDo everybodiEEE
smile.gif

Orange cK's are around and are ace,dont put you on your ass as much as the CU's!Everybody should know about these allready.
Has anybody had any pink nikes!Also disneys are around again,anybody had one latelly!Some nice white mitsi's around really smooth E.Nice size pill with the mitsi logo stamped off center,split on other side.69ers has anybody had them.supposably some are good some are rank!
Well must get on with the day,have a bong and on my way,oh yeah,cant forget my coffee,triple stack Lavazza latte with 2inch froth,mmmmmmmm ahhh,yummie.Biggest tumbler ever!
Have a Ged-ay,to all you aussiEEE bluElightErs
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.
OXO

Bugger me, thought the pill report had gone bye-byes !
redface.gif

Anyway, What are green Justices/Scales like ?
Think I might hold for the Supermans - can't find CU's or CK's
frown.gif
Oh well.

Orange CK's are really nice....very touchy, feely. I didn't dance much on them, but then I was too busy 'bonding' with everyone. The peak is pretty intense and my eyes were fully wiggling, my jaw was sore for a few days after from clenching so much. Overall, I thought they were good, I'm still trying to remember parts of the night.
The pink nikes I had a while back in May and they were pretty intense as well. I thought they were really dirty and they kept me in bed for 3 days afterwards because I was so sick (I actually ended up going to the doctor because I couldn't stop vomiting and I felt really dizzy all the time) But, as they say different batches...the ones going around at the moment could be completely different (I'm not game enought to try after the last episode)
Love Lee
xx

olympics are very nice, intense rolling and a smooth comedown...
white dollars are also tasty, still havent seen cu/ck's... i guess somepeople got'em and some dont...

heard different things bout CU's... some say they are a mad pill but some suppliers i know are selling em off very cheap cos ppl r saying they're shite... had a qtr of a blue 69 on sat thanks to some lovely girl i met!! for a qtr they were quite good but ofcourse a full pill is needed. cu all at KRYAL!!!

frog-eyes,well run to your dealer and score some CU's if you havnt had them,ecspecially if ther cheap.I think the reason people say they are shit is because they put you on your ass.Supposably tested up as MDMA.Real E,and real eggs do put you on your ass!
smile.gif
Oh yeah,we are talking the green ones.
Also anybody heard of playboys lately.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

I've heard Playboys are grEat - a friend had hald and went mad ... I'll give you a better description if I get to try some
wink.gif

Has anyone had or heard of FILAs? I am not sure what colour? Any info would be great.

heya there CHAOS!
Well ive had a PINK 69 a few weex back, nothing much more than speed! Rushed for a good time, but other than that, nothing nice. No MDMA, thus no good!
*** Blue Crowns are worth a go though
smile.gif

Ciao!
MR.KLOWNZ!

must admit, i gobbled all of the stash for new years last night... oh well just gotta buy more i guess...
but anyways the olympics are pretty damn good pills. if (like me) you cant seem to find any ck/cu's then these are a good investment....
*off to fone the d.d. now*

Cheers Freak and Mr.Klownz for you playboy and 69er info.Sound like another batch of speed tabs,staying away from 69er's.Might get me a playboy to test.
johnboy,johnboy.Way to go man,Im shore you had fun!The secret to the NYE stash is to stash them somewere,which is hard to access.ie;burie them under your parents house.Ive dabed into the NYE stash to many times allready.So I had to get them away from me.Well off 2 the d.d he he
smile.gif
I like that johnboy
smile.gif
HE HE HE
Thanks again peakErs
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 25 November 1999).]

Hey, has anybody else had a yellow sun latetly? Tried one on the weekend, but i must say it messed me right up, i was seeing some weird shit, and actually thought i was going to die at one stage! Anybody else had any problems??
Thanks
[This message has been edited by Chania (edited 26 November 1999).]

Hello evrybody
smile.gif
Yeah Chania had a sunshine last weekend.It had been sitting in my house for a couple of months.I actually threw them away and found one behind the couch.Had them once before,and said I wouldnt waist my time with them again.I just thing there a speed tab and a really shit one at that.Although some of my friends said they were trippy!
Well was hanging to go out last weekend,so I desided to have the damb sunshine.Did jack shit,only opened my eyes.Lucky a friend gave me a decent mitsi,and ended up having a green euro.Thank god for euros.
All I can say is stay away from them.not worth it.My friend still has his suns,wouldnt even give them away.Actually going to test them with an E-Z test kit.And we dont even want to waist the tester on it!
Well thats my 2 bobs!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos