Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Guided Trips

pinkanga

Bluelighter
Ive been meaning to ask this for a while. Is there anywhere in Oz where you can sort of go on a guided trip..... like, shamanic style? I guess it would be against guidelines to post places anyway, but I figure Byron Bay might.

Ever since reading about Mescalin and DMT (I wanna see those damn entities!) Ive been keen as to experience these drugs, but in an experienced group setting would have to be the best.

Would love to hear any thoughts or anything on this type of drug-taking experience.

You'll have to venture to South Africa to find that kind of thing, IMHO.

i seem to recall hearing about this kind of thing in/around byron bay by some experienced shaman guy. can't remember any details though sorry, but it couldn't hurt to ask around..

Apollo: Did you mean South America? If not what goes on in South Africa in this regard?

I have seen cleverly worded ads in a free "health & wellbeing" mag in Perth on several occassions. They are usually either run by the same people that do American Indian sweatlodges and other ritual-based meditation rites etc.. I also know a couple of people that have had guided peyote sessions in the Adelaide hills by someone who lives out there....

Although the above-mentioned ads didn't state that ayahuasca or other shamanic substances were being used directly, it was pretty obvious that it could be on the cards...