• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjb1891

Bluelighter
What's everyone's opinion on what is the best legal stimulant available right now? I'm getting tired of strong psychedelics/hallucinogens, and I don't what to synth or extract any illegal stimulants. That's why I'm asking.

Adderall is not legal. (Amphetamine)

There are several, I guess the best would maybe be ephedrine, high doses of caffine (not recommended).

Most of the herbal supplements advertised on the web and in convenience stores feature herbs that simply act the same as caffeine.

Seems to me like you are referring to legal as anything you can easily obtain.

Ritalin and Ephedrine can be easily obtained via the Internet. That doesnt make Ritalin legal.

true
but i heard in the states they give em out like candy, adderall that is.

You heard correctly. They usually try methylphenidate first, w/ Adderall being the next...

You indeed are correct, they do tend to easily prescribe Adderall XR not so much regular Adderall.

I am not sure but didn't Ephedrine just become illegal here in the United States.

Edge80,

Here is the excerpt from erowid.org.

U.S. FEDERAL LAW
FEDERAL LEGAL STATUS
CLASSIFICATION Stimulant
LEGAL STATUS Regulated by FDA
SCHEDULE DEA List 1 Chemical

Ephedrine is approved as a drug by the FDA for human consumption, but because it is a precursor for several scheduled drugs (methamphetamine & methcathinone), it is highly regulated. Possession of Ephedrine is legal, but sales of large quantities are monitored and many states heavily regulate the forms and methods in which it is sold.

Read the text of the 1994 DEA ruling which further restricts sales of Ephedrine.

The FDA plans to ban ephedrine from sale in over the counter dietary supplements in early 2004. See FDA's February 2004 Announcement.

US States
Several states in the US have controls on the sales of ephedrine.
California: Bans sale of "ephedrine group alkaloids" (ephedrine and pseudoephedrine) in over the counter non-medical herbal supplements (approved medicines still allowed to contain the chemicals) after Jan 1, 2003. (SB-582 amending Article 4.5 Section 110423.100)
Illinois: Some control of OTC sales (specifics not known).
New York State: Some control of OTC sales, specifics not known.

INTERNATIONAL LAW

Canada
Both Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine are schedule VI in Canada, controlling certain sales and importation but this does not make possession illegal. Health Canada has banned ephedrine's over-the-counter sale (2003) (thanks to Aaron). See Canadian Drug Law.
Deutschland (Germany)
Ephedrine is controlled but we don't really understand how. It is not in the BtMG (similar to US Schedules), but we have reports of it being seized from people's possessions. Pseudoephedrine is legal for medical use but strictly monitored by the government. (unconfirmed)
Finland
It has been reported that in Finland ephedrine is a prescription medication. Posessing it without a prescription is illegal as is ordering it from outside Finland through postal services without a prescription (whether it's plant material or synthetic does not matter). (from Sir Robin)

Edge80 said:
I am not sure but didn't Ephedrine just become illegal here in the United States.

the synthetically made ephedrine hcl is legal. it's the herbal form ephedra that was just made illegal. dam drug companies!

In my opinion Adderall is the best legal upper. Personally I am not a big fan of uppers anymore but it's basically legal meth IMO.

Partykid12 said:
In my opinion Adderall is the best legal upper. Personally I am not a big fan of uppers anymore but it's basically legal meth IMO.
I would say that considering Desoxyn IS legal methamphetamine.

I would agree Adderall is my stimulant of choice as well. Adderall is NOT legal. Do I have to post the legality information for Adderall? Adderall is Amphetamine for god's sake.

adderall is legal with a prescription (ie: not a street drug like heroin (in the states), cocaine, pot, etc). so, really, it is legal.

I guess if you put it that way. Yes, it is legal to an extent.

...to the extent that if you have a prescription for it, it's legal. It's not a C-1 controlled substance or anything.

Well, just for the record, it is a controlled substance.
Amphetamine is a Schedule 2 drug. You must have a prescription to obtain Adderall. I believe possession of Amphetamine is not illegal, even without a valid prescription.

Ritalin is about half the strength of Adderall. Easier to obtain on the web. Just a thought.

Possession of amphetamine without a valid prescription is most definitely illegal. And usually when somebody asks about legal drugs, they mean OTC stuff that is legal for anybody to buy and possess. And the answer to that question is no, they are all shitty. And if he is including amph etc, then there are already a million threads discussing the differences and which people like best.

This is the kind of thread that makes me wish we had a separate opiates forum, or maybe a seperate stimulants forum so other drugs wouldn't have to deal with this crap.

ARG said:
I would agree Adderall is my stimulant of choice as well. Adderall is NOT legal. Do I have to post the legality information for Adderall? Adderall is Amphetamine for god's sake.

Stop speading misinformation. Adderall is a C-II drug. Making it LEGAL to possess with a valid Rx.

Status
Not open for further replies.