Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Busted

beat-boy

Bluelighter
A mate of mine got busted at a syd club last week with 1 1/2 pills on him
(by bouncers) They recored all of his he details (from his I.D) and he was told he had two options he could destroy the pills or the cop's would be called so of course he crushed them he was then told not to come back and sent on his mary way

My question is will his info be recored on some sort of database??
Will it come back to bit him in the ass???
thanks for any replys!!!

Often security guards implement scare tactics to scare warn people. From my experience it is often unlikely they will keep your information on a database, but just say that so you don't go bringing your stuff in there again, alternatively it is also uncommon for a security guard to hand you to the police for such a small amount but anything is possible. Your friend sounds like he should be alright, just advise him to be careful next time he's out.

IMHO I'm amazed the lads just didn't "confiscate" the pills and send your mate on his way.

I'd say that your mate has nothing to worry about really.

Unless the cops arrived on the scene took the pills as evidence and took him in whats there to go on?
It's the bouncers word on his that anything was ever confiscated. I can't imagine that would stand up in court.

Where were the pills crushed & What was done with the remains?
I'd guess that the bouncers either:
1. Did the right thing covered themselves, destroyed and flushed the pills and kept a punter out of court.

2. Went out back and snorted the pills after their shift. Getting him to crush up the pills probably is to stop stories about them re-selling confiscated pills.

I once got caught with a "Sizable" number of pills in a Melbourne club by a fairly seniour manager. He asked to be follow him. On the way out I slipped the pills to a mate on the dance floor.
He took me to the door and said give me all your pills. I told him I had been scared that the police would be called and had thrown them into the dance floor (hows that for destroying evidence hehehe). He told me to be more carefull in the future and make sure I used a toilet cubical. Needless to say I never possed that many pills at once again and never take extras to clubs at all!

The long and short of the story is:
Clubs NEED drugs in them to function in the traditional sense.
Officialy club management can not condone drug use
Un-Officialy a large portion use themselves and recognise that drugs are needed to keep their clubs alive.

I concur - the law requires that the police be able to physically tender evidence of possession of the drugs; this usually entails putting them in the court record as evidence. no drugs, no conviction for posession. the law is very clear on this.

I'm very suprised the bouncers didn't offer to pass it on to the police for him (in other words keep it for themselves). :)

He will be fine don't worry, there is no way secruity guards will actually run with this information let alone actually care.

I don't think the bouncer would really know how to contact the police...
Sorry, I have a strong dislike for bouncers and their uncanny low IQ's. Generalisation, Yes... but it holds true oh so well. ;)

Your mate will be fine. I highly doubt they recorded the event, and even so there's no evidence anymore.

They were panadol, judge. The bouncers scared me so I did what they said, I didn't want trouble. Now prove me wrong ;)

beat-boy said:
My question is will his info be recored on some sort of database??

What, like some sort of Database of Baddies that only security staff all over the world have access to?

Seriously, do you know any bouncers who can operate a can opener let alone a database? :\

apollo said:

They were panadol, judge. The bouncers scared me so I did what they said, I didn't want trouble. Now prove me wrong ;)

oddly enough, last friday night a friend of mine was hauled out of a club on oxford street by security as she had taken a guarana tab out of a baggy on the dance floor and asked to hand them over...

the bouncers pocketed the baggy and sent her off on her merry way...

I wouldnt be at all surprised if some bouncers were pinging hard on shift! A club that i go to the main bouncer there is great mates with the people in the wheeling and dealing corner has a chat to the guys sitting up on the steps in the foyer while they smoking a j, gets down and bops his head around out on the main dance floor... Moral to this story... most bouncers dont give a shit... they just on a hell power trip to see how many people they can get to shit their pants!:p

When it comes to having extra drugs that im saving for later... Most of the times when i ping, i wont drink.. so consequently wont blow a bretho... so I play taxi! Keep them in the car!!! and when you feel like dropping another.. it takes 5 minutes to walk out for "air" and have a few sips of water... make your way back in.. no probs.. no asshole bouncers on your back!:)

i wanna hear wat happened to these "crushed up" pills. chances are they pocketed them. bouncers know how the everything works. they know that pills arent nearly as dangerous as the media and goverment portrays cause they deal with loved up fukers every weekend :D

one night i was called into the girls dunnies to help a girl who had been found passed out over the toilet bowl COMPLETELY Paraledic! she had been drinking most of the night however 30mins b4 she was found in the toilets, had railed a farely decent pill.

a bouncer came in and watched her friends try and wake her up. to anyone who didnt know the deal with pills they would have been shitting there pants cause she really did not look to be in a healthy state. he watched calmly. even had a little chat with me about how my night has been and had a couple jokes about how her friend was slapping her face lol 8)

her friend then called another friend for a lift home because "Wateva her name was" has "OVERDOSED" 8(

he laughed and gave us all stupid looks, then helped us carry her out of the club and into the back of the car. lolol

I have sprung numberous DJs/Bouncers/Managers on Pills and Coke or Drinking while working and it only seems to become easier to spot once u know its actually going on.

Clubs = Drugs. Where u think they got the money to open the fuking things ;)

moral is.. ur friend will be fine. as some of u have said. with no evidence they got nothing. ur word against them and if all they did was confiscate it than chances are its goin up there nose 5mins after ur friend left the club ;)

if your silly enough to have bouncers find drugs in your pocket or wallet consider it a lesson learnt and lucky they wern't cops

Having worked in a bar for a period of time now, nobody really 'cares' about people with 1 or 2 pills. Sure - if you are found to definately either be on drugs or have possession of drugs you will be thrown out. However, regardless of who you are caught by; be it the management, bouncers, or police - if you only have 1 or 2 pills your not going to get into alot of trouble.

Police are in my club fairly regularly with sniffer dogs but if they only find you with a small quantity nothing much really happens, they just confiscate your drugs.

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
Sorry, I have a strong dislike for bouncers and their uncanny low IQ's. Generalisation, Yes... but it holds true oh so well. ;)

If I can get big enough doing weights I want to be a bouncer in a few years. I don't see why not, I'll be able to be in the club scene getting paid and hopefully meet some nice chicks. ;)

Psychadelic_Paisly said:

Yeh in relation to that - I can assure you that the majority of the bouncers at my work attend university;) Ranging from Teaching to PE to Commerce to Law...

all_drugged_up said:
When it comes to having extra drugs that im saving for later... Most of the times when i ping, i wont drink.. so consequently wont blow a bretho... so I play taxi!

Mate, do yourself (and everyone else on the road) a favour and read this before you plan to drug and drive...

Don't drive fucked

If bouncers are stupid, then what does it say about us if they can find the pills we so cleverly hide? Being a security guy/girl is a bitch of a job, maybe if people were nicer to them, there wouldn't be so many with chips on their shoulders :)

One of my mates is a bouncer. He and his bouncer mates are happy to smoke pot (after work) but think pills and such are evil hard drugs.
So bouncers aren't nessicarly as drugged up as the punters.