Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Filtering K Pills

Jimity

Bluelighter
First off, I used the search engine and I cannot find anything. If anyone else can, please share.

ok.

Since it seems to be near impossible for me to find ketamine ANYWHERE, I am resorting to K-Bombs. However, I dont like snorting entire pills (maybe more), because, well, fuck. It hurts.

Is there any way I can seperate even some of the binders from the active ingredients? Just to make the pill less bulky and painful. Are there any filtering methods that don't require massive feats of technology?

Any help or points in the right direction would be very helpful.
:)

Both ketamine and water being polar molecules, I would expect K to dissolve in water (phase?)

Based on the assumption it does dissolve in water, you could crush up one of these K-bombs, and put it in water. I can't guarantee the K will be the only thing to dissolve, but there should be a few ingredients which don't dissolve. Take the solution - disgard the solids in the bottom - and put it on a plate. Leave the plate in the sun, under a light or put it ontop of a pot full of boiling water, which will evaporate the water and crystallise the ketamine.

Last edited:
This seems awfully logical.

*MWAH!* Thanks. Will try on Sunday.

The easiest pills to do this with are ketamine only pills, which could be separated using apollo's suggestion as the binder (probably MCC) will not be soluble in water. Binders can be a lot of different things however, especially in locally made pills so you might run into problems there. If the pills contain amphetamines that would most likely also be separated and be contained within the ketamine extraction. You could do it using solvents and be able to separate each substance pretty well, but I'm sure phase will have more constructive comments than myself. :)

Filtering the binder out in the way apollo said; does the water need to be a certin tempreture, as with codeine pills? Or is room tempreture enough?

Physical/Chemical Characteristics
=====================================================
Appearance And Odor: CLEAR COLORLESS OR PRACTICALLY COLORLESS SOLUTION,
ODORLESS.
Specific Gravity: 1.028
Solubility In Water: COMPLETE
=====================================================

From Erowid on Ketamine

You can see that solubility is listed as complete. That means it should be very soluble in cold water. If something you wish to separate is very soluble in water, and the other materials are only slightly, then by using colder water, the process is usually more efficient.