Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

urgent - serotonin syndrome

baileylsd

Bluelighter
Hmmm i had some st. john's wort like 3 hours ago.

And now i've got hardcore dilated puplis

I'm also feeling pretty buzzed but lost at the same time

I've also got a very mild headache

I had 1 pill on saturday and i think this may be serotonin syndrome

do i need to go to hospital? or am i gonna be ok in the morning?

i actually don't mind it too much though, feel pretty good

So long as it doesn't get worse you should be fine; I'd advise seeing a doctor anyway -- just to be safe.... if you fall unconscious theres not much anyone can do for you.

or u can take some antipsychotics e.g around 20mg of thorzine (Clormazapine) should fix it up.

doesnt seratonin syndrome only exist when there are chemicals in your system which are causing you to have an overload in seratonin? e.g. anti-depressants + ecstacy or pma + ecstacy etc?

I've had similar effects a week after having a K bomb by accident.

not necessarily... though serotonin syndrome usually occurs from the combined action of serotonergic drugs with differing modes of action, cases have been reported where only a single drug is involved.

some people have been reported to have serotonin syndrome at indicated doses of prozac, citalopram, other SSRIs, etc.

hmmm...but my point being that the effect he seems to be getting would be a while after any drugs were in his system..so shouldn't the dangers of a drug giving you seratonin syndrome be long gone because there are no serotonergic chemicals in his sytem anymore?

obviously he didn't state whether he is on anti-depressants but assuming he is not and he only had a pill on sat (3 days ago)