• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

drug jokes!

infinity

Bluelighter
so.. do you know any? i tried to remember some but failed.. except for something like "no drinkstable, i haven't had a cunt today!", which is maybe even limited to the understanding of british people 8( anyone?

edit: ok, i remembered one (copied it from elsewhere though) and found another one on the web..

A rabbit running through the forest stumbles upon a deer rolling a joint. The rabbit says, "Don't do that Come running with me. It's much more fun!" The deer takes off with the rabbit.
The come across an elephant doing coke. "Come running with us, elephant," says the rabbit. "You'll feel so good!" The elephant decides to join in the fun.
The animals encounter a lion about to shoot up. Before the rabbit can say anything, the lion knocks it unconscious.
The deer screams, "Lion, what are you doing? He's trying to help us!"
The lion answers, "The fucker makes me run around the forest like an idiot every time he takes ecstasy!"

oldie but goldie, huh

Winnie and Piglet sit on the bank of the river and smoke dope.
A crocodile comes out of the river:
- Hey pals, let me have a whiff.
- Get lost, oh green one!
- Come on guys, just one!
- Go %@~# yourself!
So what would you do? Well, the crocodile swallows Piglet and sits in his place.
Winnie, inhaling, is holding the butt out to Piglet and suddenly sees a crocodile.
- W-ell, it seems enough for you, pig!

better than nothing!

Last edited:
i once tried to snort coke, but the ice cubes got stuck...

{please shoot me for this}

*bang*

i once tried to snort special K, but the flakes got stuck...

Whats the difference between a crack-headed whore slut prostitute and a hockey team...?

The hockey team showers after 3 periods....

kinda lame but made me laugh

"Winnie and Piglet sit on the bank of the river and smoke dope.
- Go %@~# yourself!
So what would you do? Well, the crocodile swallows Piglet and sits in his place.
Winnie, inhaling, is holding the butt out to Piglet and suddenly sees a crocodile.
- W-ell, it seems enough for you, pig!"

I don't get it :\ I might be on mushrooms at the moment, but I still didn't get it 6 hours ago when I read it first.......

I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't get it. I felt kinda bad for a minute haha.

AlphaNumeric said:
"Winnie and Piglet sit on the bank of the river and smoke dope.
- Go %@~# yourself!
- W-ell, it seems enough for you, pig!"

I don't get it :\ I might be on mushrooms at the moment, but I still didn't get it 6 hours ago when I read it first.......

Winnie is saying no more pot for piglet because he turned into a crocodile!!

T-I duble GUH-ER

not a drug joke but i cant think of any right now

A couple was fucking in the car and suddenly the condom flies out the car.a kid was walking by as this happened and picks up the condom.the guy in the ride yells at the kid to give it back.the kid says "no my donut!" the guys is pissed off and doesnt have any more condoms so he tells the kid he to give him the condom for 50 bucks so the kid gives it back.after this the kid goes running home to his mommy and says, "mommy mommy! i just made 50 bucks for a donut and i already licked the icing off!"

not the best but i cant think of any right now.

smart late night watching conan comeback?

wait...why would the guy want it back if it had obviously already "been used?"

these have all been terrible .. someone save this thread or take it out back and shoot it before it spreads like a virus 8o

This used to be a signature on a forum I participated in... but it's not a joke in itself...

It's a quote by the great Timothy Leary... I always have a chuckle :)

"There are three side effects to acid... Enhanced long-term memory, decreased short-term memory... and I forget the third..."

:)

_high_life_ said:
T-I duble GUH-ER

not a drug joke but i cant think of any right now

A couple was fucking in the car and suddenly the condom flies out the car.a kid was walking by as this happened and picks up the condom.the guy in the ride yells at the kid to give it back.the kid says "no my donut!" the guys is pissed off and doesnt have any more condoms so he tells the kid he to give him the condom for 50 bucks so the kid gives it back.after this the kid goes running home to his mommy and says, "mommy mommy! i just made 50 bucks for a donut and i already licked the icing off!"

not the best but i cant think of any right now.
No offense, but that was a stupid fucking joke.

Even the least intelligent kid wouldn't think a soggy used condom was a donut...

OK some people class tobacco/nicotine ---> cigarettes a drug... so here's a drug related joke with mention of condoms again :)

There was an old lady sitting at a bus stop, and she saw a younger girl come and sit down next to her. She was smoking a cigarette when suddenly, it started to rain very heavily...

The old lady looked in surprise as the girl then took out a condom, cut the end off, and put it over her cigarette... The old lady thought that was a brilliant idea!

The old lady wanted to do this for herself, so she asked the girl "Excuse me dear, but what is that you just put on the end of your cigarette?"

The girl replied "It's called a condom, you can just buy them from the pharmacy..."

"Splended!" thought the old lady. So she goes to the nearest pharmacy and looking around helpless, a young man working there asked if she needed help...

"Yes," stated the old lady "I'm looking for some condoms."

"Certainly," said the young man "And what size were you after?"

The old lady thought for a moment before replying:

"One that will fit a Camel." =D

--had that one emailed to me a few years ago and it's still stuck with me :p

^^^ Hahaha, much better :)

I haven't got any jokes :( so I'll add a tiny prank that happened 2 nights ago...

One of my mates had passed out (on his bed) from smoking to much... so my one of my tweaker mates took of his shirt, then took off his own shirt... turned off the lights, put the blanket on both of them and then laid on top of him with his arms wrapped around him... he poked him to wake him up, but then pretended he was asleep... his reaction was golden :) he didn't know what the fuck was going on :D

I'll think up a drug joke to post :)

A young man on acid walked into a dentist's office and said, " Can you help me? I think I'm a moth."
The dentist said, "You don't need a dentist. You need a psychiatrist."
"Yes, I know," the man said.
The dentist asked, "So then why did you come in here?"
The man replied, "The light was on."

Ever wonder why that cute girl at the hospital that slips you extra meds is so bad at giving head?
She's a nurse, they always wait for the swelling to go down.

What do you get when you take ecstasy and birth control?
A trip without the kids.

A drunk driver and his buddy were driving down the street. The driver said to his friend, "I think we're getting closer to downtown."
The other guy asked, "How can you tell?"
The driver replied, "We're hitting more and more people."

What do you get when you cross Rush Limbaugh with OxyContin?
An oxymoron.

A young man and woman on K started to have sex in a dark forest. After 15 minutes the man said, "I can't see what I'm doing. I wish I had a flashlight, or nightvision."
The woman said, "Yeah, so do I. You've been eating grass for the past 10 minutes."

A female police officer arrested a guy for drunk driving. She said, "Anything you say can and will be held against you--" At which point the inebriated man shouted out, "TITS!!!"

A man comes home to his wife high on cocaine and is confronted by his wife. He replies with, "You want to know why I've come home half loaded?! Because I ran out of money, that's why!"

A wife and her friends went out on the town Christmas Eve. All of them got quite drunk, and the wife decided to get a tattoo. She woke up the next morning, her husband scowling down at her. "What is that?" he demanded.
She told him that she had gone to the tattoo parlor and had MERRY CHRISTMAS on the inside of one thigh and HAPPY NEW YEAR inscribed on the other thigh.
"Why on earth did you do that?" he asked.
She replied, "Because now you can't complain there's nothing to eat between Christmas and New Year's."

A father was passing by his son's fraternity house late one night when he decided to drop in. He knocked on the front door, and a young man replied, "What do you want?"
"Does Tommy Norris live here?" the father asked.
"Yep," the man said, "You can just leave him on the porch like everyone else does."

Why did the blonde snort artificial sweetener?
She thought it was diet coke.

Two stoned kids were walking down the street when they saw a fly on a pile of manure. One said to the other, "Wow. He must of really had to go bad."

And now for the last, none drug joke.

A farmer went to see a movie. The ticket agent looked up fromt he cash register and asked, "Sir, what's that on your shoulder?"
The farmer replied, "Well, this here is my pet rooster, Clucky. Wherever I go, Clucky goes."
"I'm sorry, sir," the ticket agent said, "We can't allow animals in the theater."
The farmer went around the corner and stuffed Clucky down his pants. He returned to the booth, bought a ticket and entered the theater. He took a seat next to two old women. The movie started, and Clucky began to squirm. The farmer unzipped his pants so Clucky could stick his head out and watch the movie.
"I think the guy next to me is a pervert," the first woman said.
"What makes you think so?" her friend whispered.
"He unzipped his pants and has his thing out," the first woman said.
"Well, don't worry about it. At our age we've seen 'em all."
"I thought so too," the first woman said, "but this one's eating my popcorn."

=D

So two drunks in a truck get pulled over by the highway patrol. They start to panic when they realize they have a bunch of empty bottles on the floor of the truck.

The first drunk says, "Follow my lead." He peels a label off one of the beer bottles, licks it and slaps it on his forehead. The other drunk does the same. Just then, the cop walks up to their window.

"You were swerving back there," he says, "have you guys been drinking."

So the drunk with the beer label on his head says, "No officer, we're on the patch."