Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Singles thread "Living without justification" Part 2

BREAKaBEAT

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi all.

We need another singles thread. Really, we do.

I have been single for 6 months, havent kissed a random boy in 4. I never dare to ask the question if there is something wrong with me... it may reveal more than I would like. Instead I am going to blame the talent (lack there of) in this vast city. Where did all the hot men go ?

I have no need for a relationship, and dont want anyone. But where are all the hot single men to hang with gone ???

Please use this thread to rant and abuse but please dont misuse.

Mods - i tried to post in the other one but its in the archive !!!
PLEASE LET THIS ONE STAY OPEN. I AM IN NEED OF SOME SUPPORT GROUP FOR MY NEVER ENDING TASK OF TRYING TO PASH RANDOMS. WHICH ISNT HAPPENING. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS CAUSE.

<3
Mella

single and loving it...

well, i am looking, but i'm mega fussy and don't wanna settle for just anyone.. ( a girlfriend that is... always happy to play around otherwise... ;) )

fucking singles threads.. hope they rot in hell!! ;)

Hey dude this is about the celebration of being single.
Roll with the puches homie dude yo wat up I have had too much diet coke to drink yehh muthafucka.

=D

breakabeat - if ya wanna be pashing randoms, all you have to do is ask...

nuffin better than being out at a party, chatting to a girl and she just says "would it be ok if i kiss you?"

you get the fun, then u can just leave em if ya want...

plus, if you think a guy is cute, just go for it... a guy loves nothing more than for a (hot) girl to walk up and just kiss him, not actually say anthing, then just walk off...

that is, unless the randoms u r talking about kissing are just people walking along the street... now thats just sick.... ;)

MY PROBLEM HONEY BUNCH IS THAT I CANT FIND ANY HOT BOYS TO COMMIT SUCH ACTS UPON.

;)

what you need is alcohol. i dont know what it is, but the only time i ever see hot girls when i am out is when i have been drinking....

beer - helping ugly people get laid since 1846.

haha - nah i just stopped. For life. Starting back up is not an option !

Yes, being single is so much fun. I love not having to delegate my time to other people... and yes I know that may *sound* selfish...

Not at all... I love having time for me and not having to worry about another party all the time. Its one of the best things about being single

But where are all the hot single men to hang with gone ???
umm yeah, calling all the guys you currently know unattractive is probably not the best way to pick up 8) but if its randoms you seek, good luck with that method :)

Single and loving it right here ... at least thats what i tell myself :\

Yeah lets not suggest drugs or alcohol to help BREAKa's situation. And haven't kissed a random boy in 4 what babe... days? ;)

Being single sucks. I hate it and can't find the bright side of life. I have a co-dependant personality. So bite me. I refuse to celebrate the fact I am spending my Friday night alone at home.

All my male friends are hot.
But they are my friends and therefore not randoms and therefore unpickupable.

Thank you please come again

Yeah you're right. I would shag each and every one of my male friends if they weren't my friends.

^^^^ get a room you two!!!

sorry.. had to be the first one who said it.. ;)

*edit* damn u up all nite.. that was meant for breakabeat... ;)

but.. if you two wanna get a room.... well..... ;) *edit*