Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Slinky @ Palace - June 13 - REVIEWS

marcs131

Bluelighter
Slinky 2004

hey guys,
havn't heard much about slinky this year, according to www.futureentertainment.com.au its on at the Palace Entertainment Complex Lower Esplande St.Kilda june13 (queen's b'day)

now i've only ever been to 2tribes twice and summa dayze twice so im still a fresh face...but i luved those events...will i lurrrvvvv slinky aswell? how big will the crowd get at the palace?

thanx ppl

slinky?

melbourne???

queens birthday long weekend???

i'm there.

wot a great way to break my month of no alcohol, sex or umm **checks guidlines** umm.. other stronger alcohol......... =D =D

but if slinky's here, where are they gonna hold twister that nite??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAA

Is it just me or how shite is this looking bar the good local talent? Scott Bond + Dave Lea are a bit B Grade yes? Last yeasr Slink was ok, but nothing to write home about....Lisa Lashes was pretty good, as was what i saw of Lee Coombs....but the rest was a bit meh....

Count me out....

Oh, and LOL @ Twister comments ;)

wat else is on queen's b'day weekend? anything beta than slinky? anything at melb park? i figured there would be something pretty big, its long weekend for fark sakes? 1500 sounds smallish!

^^ hmm i think u right......GK is on in Oct, it will be there prolly?

Sorry, off topic :(

Totally agree with Melb_madness, I don't think there will be any dance parties events at Melbourne Park for a long long time after those stupid tragic ODs with GBH after 2Tribes. Bloody idiots, ruined the party venues for us now.

However, hope Future can make something out of it for GK and get Melb Park as the venue again.

Future is holding a Renaissance night at Room on the same nite as Slinky. And tickets are $10 more than the Slinky Tickets.

although i think this event is a bit of a waste of time

*no tech*

the reason it is being held at the palace is because they didnt get nearly enough people to go last year, so they decided on a smaller venue. it isnt a big enough event to be at somewhere like rod laver...

although what happened at tt was well publicised there wasnt any actual "banning" of events there, and i dont think future would be able to find another venue big enough to hold $ making events...sorry i mean tt and gk 8)

i might go to this, just to support the local boys, scott alert and jeremy k on mainstage, woo!!!!

i went to Twister last night, people were running around with posters of this.... i can just picture what the crowd will be like since its replacing twister

ITS NOT ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

its sunday june 13!!!

Twister will still be on on saturday night!