Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Amanita Muscaria (Fly Agaric) the smoking of

Ecaep_Dna_Evol

Bluelighter
Ok, so on Sunday, i missioned out of town(Melb) to go hunt for some p.subs in a pine plantation not to far away. However, turns out it was to early in the season even for the wet cimate we missioned out to. However, while there was no p.subs (or hardly any shrooms at all the that matter) I did pick many Fly Agaric mushrooms. You know, big ass red mushies covered with white spots. In the past, I've eaten a few of these and experienced a pleasant mild stoning effect.

I have been informed that drying out the red skin and smoking that is also a nice experience, similar to smoking a joint. So ive dried out some skin, I tried smoking a little mixed with some tobacco and it made me feel kinda warm and fuzzy, mildy sedated and after a couple hours, actually a little chargy.

What Im wondering is, who has tried this?
How much should i smoke??
Can someone describe the experience of a large dose??

(I believe i took a threshold amount)

thanks. Problem is, the chemical makeup of those found in Aus(VIC) is somewhat different (in quantities mainly) to those of other nations. So i really need local first hand Info. Last season i ate 3 full size complete mushrooms which i had dried out, like i said above, it was an ok experience.

But what Im really after is (local)information in regards to smoking the red skin.

well I picked a shitload of these too about a month ago. As there is a huge patch about 2 mins walk away from me. I have eaten various quantaties and found that eating too many leads to a weird trance like state where u become totally disassociated and pretty much just end up having a weird inner monologue. Smokin the skins is prolly the most pleasant thing u can do with these, and I find smoking a gram mixed with weed does the job real well, makes my body feel like a giant electromagnet. Though it is a fleeting feelin when smoked and doesn't seem to last long.