Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats wrong?

mrdoobee

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I have been doing pills now for 1.5 years averaging 3 pills in one sitting every 6-8 weeks. When I started it didnt matter what pill I had, I had a good come up and had to sit down while the peak occured, usually 15 mins then I was really energetic and could dance all night. For the past 6-8 months every pill I have had just makes me want to just chill and kick back on a lounge. I have tried numerous types of pills and it seems it doesn't matter whats in them thats the way I feel. It worries me a little when I read report after report about the pills Ive tried and everyone else states they were really chatty and danced?
Has anybody else gone through this at all? Does anybody have any suggestions?

Perhaps get some pills that have meth in them? You sure wouldn't want to chill then.

maybe you've built up a tolerence, take a few months break is my suggestion

It sounds like your Losing the magic as they say.

Although it sounds like you're leaving a decent gap between drop and not going too hard from your description is sounds like you’re gaining a tolerance. It is possible your just being really unlucky with the pills your getting. Or conversly your getting really good pills and just don't have the power to gather your legs and dance while your peaking so hard =D

Search the forums and see what you think then.

Thanks guys,
Admittedly my rolls are not as good as they were when I started. I don't think Ive been unlucky with pills, I have had too many different types. I know I have built a tolerance and I am very lucky that even after 3 pills, the following days I am fine. Maybe just a little spacey the next day after dropping.
The funny thing is that speed really knocks me around the following day though??%)

^^ That's not uncommon dude :)
I for one get far worse comedowns from meth than I do from pills... There's plenty of others out there who are the same I'm sure. It's dose dependant though - a little bit of meth wont be as bad as 3 pills. But on average meth leads to a worse day afterwards than pills for me.

:)

A while after I started taking pills I felt the same as you do mrdoobee. The chatty dancey effects were becoming less and less prevalent each time I took an MDMA pill, and they were nailing me to the couch every time.

The solution for me was to start taking my pills in halves - I realised they were just getting WAY too strong for my enjoyment these days. I've never looked back, halves give me the euphoria, chattiness and social vibe I love about MDMA, without pasting me to the floor. It works out great on the wallet too, when 1 or 1.5 pills makes you feel as good or better than 2-3 pills used to, with less negative effects in the following days.

BigTrancer :)

Start taking pills in halves, youd be suprised at the difference it can make.

:)

I always take my pills in halves! I got a really low tolerance though!