Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crapping my pants....RC import QLD

nuelighter

Bluelighter
To my knoweledge, there is a considerable quantity of 2c-i on it's way to me now (less than 1g) in a package with my name on it.

I did far too much research into the compound itself and nowhere near enough into the legality of it before importing; this morning I read a document stating that 2c-i is a scheduled substance in QLD!
My heart jumped out of my chest.

I have contacted customs anonymously and asked what will happen. If it is clearly labled with what is in the package and no attempt to conceal it, I will simply receive a seizure notice in the mail and then I choose what to do. If however, it was unlabled or mislabled as something other than what it is, I could be in for some serious trouble!

Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. There are no other chems in my house at all but would be a little reluctant to toss ye olde bong and green collection at this stage...
Are the boys in blue going to kick my door down?

The loss of [edited] something dollars is seeming like a small drop in the ocean at this stage.

What does everybody think the chances are of it getting through anyways...and should I run for the hills if it does?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should organise things so that you don't have to run to the hills if it does.

First off, I'd contact the supplier and ask if it was labelled or not.

Secondly, regardless of whether the package was labelled or not, I'd get any and everything illegal out of my house. You purchased a scheduled substance - the cops could easily use that to get a search warrant for your house. It's not like they'll call before the come around, so for all you know they could be organising it right now. I don't mean to scare ya, but that's the reality of it. You can do what ya want, but I'd be worried enough to clean things up quick smart.

If you're still worried, call a lawyer and explain the situation, they will undoubtedly offer some (albiet costly) advice.

Good luck!

It's the waiting that is the hard part!
Right now I could go for either the door busting down or a letter in my mailbox.

I agree its better to be safe than sorry, so the above advice is all very relevant.
AFAIK most chemical companies will not actually label the sustance with what it actually contains. It will come in a small sealed bag wrapped and posted in an envelope.
Im not sure about QLD as I do not know of anyone there that has imported it, but I have friends in melb that do and it has always arrived safely and untampered with.
Still, it paranoia is a good thing sometimes, it keeps us on our toes :)
Good luck.

If your lucky it may come in through say Sydney Airport and only be checked by Customs under Australian laws. I have no idea if 2c-i is legal or not to import into Australia (check the TGAs website for more info). Good luck, if your paranoid about being busted I would also remove any links or cookies to websites such as this one, so if you do get raided they don't take your computer and stuff.

When the package comes don't let on like you've been expecting it and know what it is. It's unlikely, but you never know when the man delivering your package is with the police.

Sorry for the slight off topic post, but is 2c-i illegal in N.S.W.?
Thanks. =)

P.S. I searched first and still couldn't find an answer...

Last edited:
U'll be done for importation of drugs if its an illegal substance. However if you do recieve the package, don't open it at any cost, just leave it in the package and pretend that you never expected to recieve such a package, as you weren't expecting it as you didn't know who its from. It reminds me of a case where this dude waas importing into the country, and customs let the package slide, however the police were monitoring it, and as soon as he had attempted to open it mean't that he knew what the substance was and was busted.

If you want a good home for your bong and your weed till you feel safe, send the both to me and i'll look after them for you.

Seriously tho, good luck hope you get and get to eat it.

mate, i tried to import salvia divonorum and hawaiian baby woodrose as well as kava. I got a seizure notice, nothing else

When I imported my (second) tazer off Ebay, it was picked up and I got a notice saying if i did it again they would charge me for both. So now I dont use that name when importing anything. :)

I've never imported any chems and I dont think I want to with the strict ever changing laws we have here.

if you don't get a call, and get your package don't worry about it, or if your paranoid, leave it on your bench for a week or two.
Word around the campfire is, if they contact you, you just say "WTF? I aint order no drugs, it must be a mistake"
I remember being told this when ordering ephedrine when it was made illegal here :mad:, so I assume its the same. just deny it.

^^^ If they want to pusure it though, they will contact the person it was sent from and get your credit card details or order details and then you be proper fucked.

^^ if that happens, just say you got the order wrong. (correct me if I'm misled for this bit) unless they can prove that you deliberatly requested it, recieving a package means jackshit, besides some questions maybe. (and maybe loosing the package, well if your questioned definatly loosing it).
otherwise i'd just order drugs for people I don't like and watch the fines roll in!!

nuelighter - as it says in the thread that diegoblunt linked to - About 5 months ago my gear got caught at customs, I got a letter, and nothing further happened.

Under the Western Australian Misuse of Drugs Act 2-CI would be illegal by virtue of the following:

In Schedule V they list the types of drugs and the corresponding amount that will result in the State preusming you possess them with the intent to sell or supply unless you can rebut that presumption.

Drug number 61 is the following:

HALLUCINOGENIC SUBSTANCES (structurally derived from methoxyphenethylamine)

0.05g

The WA act appears to make illegal every single phenylethylamine that has at least one methoxy group. This would be every 2C-X drug Shulgin ever made that had appreciable effects, mescaline and maybe a few others.

A pultry 50mg is enough for you to be presumed to possess it with the intent to sell or supply. I think if you got done with purchasing the minimum order of an obscure chemical from a overseas supplier, you could attempt to argue your way out of a sell/supply charge. But you would of course still go down for possession.

This is for WA only.