• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"missing" - bluelighters... anyone seen em??

muzby

Bluelighter
*sniff*

all this bumping of old threads and talk of the bluelight u once joined are making me sentimental...

yeah, i know we have had numerous threads about "old school bluelighters being the new black" etc etc..

but what i was interested in is the people who dont post on here at all....

does anyone out there know bluelighters who have given the board / scene away completely??

just really really curious to know wot ppl are up to now......

can anyone fill me in here??????

my dear Tarsarlan. he doesnt even lurk any more...or so he says...(insert twighlight music)

i miss him. but seeing him irl kinda makes up for it :D

i miss superbass :(

but most of all and more personally i miss #K9# :(
24.gif

i miss shtonkalot and his posts in DD. but at least i still get to talk to him.

I don't check in anywhere near as much as I used to, and post even less. Which is saying something considering I was averaging about 30 posts a day at one stage. :)

I prefer bluelighters to go missing rather than leave these big "IM LEAVING EVERYONE NOW GOODBYE BYE NOW IM GOING......RIGHT......NOW!"

Disappear. No one really cares about anyone that much on this board ;)

*starfalls69* said:
my dear Tarsarlan. he doesnt even lurk any more...or so he says...(insert twighlight music)

hmm I can get him to post =D

Anjele - still a khandi kid and probably always will be hehe
Magoo - corporate man living his dream

ms_apples - I really liked her. Such a long time since I've seen her. We had so much in common, being overseas, music, tastes. *sheds a tear*.

Moocho. (@()*&)($*@#&$(*@&$)

Rushing_rocoocoo or however u spell it

Tarsarlen, superbass, the old melb crew i used to see on occasion, Ruski n those kids...

And the rest...

Munted -
just 'caus you fucked up yo' leg doesn't mean you can't type Capt'n
:)

And twominds needs get back down here and entertain me.

Scrying

Originally posted by Munted in Alcoholic Forum
Haudi! 29-04-2004 19:58 (#1882741)
Yo, UnSquare, I'm back!!!

^^^^^
My psychic powers grow stronger by the day.

That Shadow chick.

She posted comments which actually had me laughing out loud. I remember thinking she sounded damn cool back in the day when I was a lurk-a-lot.

cmon guys...

can anyone acutally provide info on what some of these people are doing today???

is anyone in jail?? has anyone gone on to bigger and better things?? has anyone died (hope not!!)...

goddamit... i'm as bad as a chick when it comes to gossip sometimes... ;)

*edit bit* omg, just read the scattered scientific theories thread by stompr.... wot eva happened to her?? *end edid*

Last edited:
I know that icantfeelmylegs has shed all the hair, not in a balding sense but the shaving sense

Nezo, SDB are funny mofos who are no longer posting

astrosmurf said:
i miss shtonkalot and his posts in DD. but at least i still get to talk to him.

i believe that for the moment shtonkalot has given up the scene to be the family man and join the working world.