Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD info site like pill reports

endlesseulogy

Bluelighter
how how many out there would be interested in a site which gives up to date and valid info regarding LSD blotters etc etc.. like a LSD version of pill reports.. just curious..

There isn't the quantity, variety, or adulteranted product that 'ecstasy' has. I think information requests posted on bluelight handle it well enough.

I would... but i'm not sure as it would be as plausable as there are many less types of blotter in comparrison to pills. Also, you don't really get 'dodgy' blotter. I guess asking on BL does the job.
Another thing is it would be so subjective due to the highly volatile nature of LSD during transport/handling etc...

....i've never even caught wind of it once.
I truly wish it was plentiful enough in this country to justify such a site!

LSD is around in Australia.

Fortunately the 17 year old down the road that sells speed bombs from his brothers bikey mates is not likely to have any LSD for sale.

LSD seems to float around certain circles of drug dealers in Australia. Its all about the right connections :(

I know people that have and probably could with sufficient effort get onto weak blotters, but from all reports it is not that great an idea financially. They said 3 or 4 blotters were required to get the level of effects that should come from 1.....yes, i need to meet more people outside of my current social circles.

Cowboy Mac said:
There isn't the quantity, variety, or adulteranted product that 'ecstasy' has. I think information requests posted on bluelight handle it well enough.

Exactly. It wouldn't be worth the hostiing costs when an equally effective system can be used here. :)

Off-topic LSD availability discussion removed in line with Guidelines.

BigTrancer :)

"Fortunately the 17 year old down the road that sells speed bombs from his brothers bikey mates is not likely to have any LSD for sale."

i couldnt agree more with res on this one.. its true.. if you know where to look LSD is everywhere.. usually people who deal in psychadelics only deal in psychadelics. my source only deals in LSD.

I think it would be a great idea. In the past ive taken 3 tabs of acid before and none have been the real deal. I recently acquired a few more and was sceptical about whether or not they would be real or whether once again i'd be munching on some fancy looking cardboard. I even came to bluelight and searched to try find a site or some info on them. I even asked a few ppl if such a site existed but unfortunately one does not and i think even if it did not get the large amount of posts like pillreports does i still think the idea is great and well worth looking into. Wouldnt hurt to try it out if u ask me.

k1w1m4n

p.s btw incase anyones wondering they DEFINITELY were the real deal and instantly i could see how a over a decade got lost to this stuff... The morning after while the acid was still messing with my head but i wasnt fully tripping any more i couldnt help but tell any one of my mates who'd listen how much i loved acid from just that one trip lol.

pp.s Having another one this weekend, cant wait! ;]~

k1w1m4n - new recruit for the techno humanoid robot army... 'take your robot onto the dancefloor and crush all the little e kids.. *squish* *squish*'

An acid report site would not be very useful at all. Basically if it affects you from a small piece of paper it will be acid (almost all the time). The only other thing to report is the strength which is just pure speculation as very few people in the world truthfully could say they know what a 100micro dose feels like in a certain situation which means all anyone would be able to report on is how strong they *think* it is.

Everyone has different ideas about what a strong trip feels like as you see plenty of people that 1/2 a common dosage trip will make them believe they are completely off their head and rate it strong for voices in their head factor or something whereas someone else who usually takes 5-6 trips to get to their desired state would be able to go about their day normally on the same dosage as the first person.

Which brings us to a table for people to compare their experience against for rating purposes like Shulgins rating scale. The problem with this scale is that you'll usually need to have 4+ trips to get to a +3 on the scale and since not that many people eat that many in one sitting the rating scale is useless to everyone that doesn't like going that far sideways.