Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The A's....I dont get it.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
I have tried A's now on 3 different occasions and from 2 different sources and on each occasion they have appeared identical to those that have been discussed at length in here and also they match those shown on Pill reports.

I have never been able to get anything from just a single dose and so i now dont even bother so always drop two of whatever Im using.

On each occasion i have taken these I have experienced a high that is quite different to anything I have ever felt before............best described as only getting halfway there.

They just dont seem to do anything for me...........I can feel im coming up but just dont quite arrive and I also dont get the really nice spaced out sort of effect from them that i usually get from pills............

Between the three drops of A's I have had some blue 007's (by the way each of the times i dropped was about 2-3 weeks apart) and they have been absolutely sensational........and basically exactly the same as all my pills usually are.

On two occasions i have been with other people when i dropped........The first time, my mate also felt that it was nothing special and basically agreed he was only sort of getting half way to being up.

The other occasion was on the weekend and a different mate was off his chops on just one while it took nearly 2 hours for me to really start to feel anything much.

On each occasion i have also noticed that i didnt get as sweaty as i usually do.

Now after reading pretty much everuything about these pills that is on offer, I understand that there is a fair number of people who think that many of them are in fact MDA as opposed to MDMA.

I did have some slight hallucinations such as seeing glasses on my mate last weekend and i had never experienced this phenomena before although Im aware that it is a very very common one. But I usually get hallucinations from the other pills i drop anyways.........when walking through a park etc i will see the ground doing strange things and what turns out to be a plastic bag can start off being anything from a small pig to a fish........lol.

So assuming these are in fact MDA..........is what i experienced common for MDA........meaning the effects do not appear as strong as MDMA.........or is it possible that my body somehow doesnt allow an MDA pill to work very well compared to an MDMA pill?

I just find it very strange that so many people have been rating these so highly and i just find them to be pretty average at best.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

I agree that the A's are nothing special. I've tried several of them, and all were average at best.

Worse, they made me feel messed up, and I felt sick to my stomach the next day.

People need to learn that just because you feel really fucked up does not mean that you have got a good quality MDMA pill!

There's a lot of talk of different batches. I know that when we got ours, they ranged from off brown to off-white. I'm extremely suspicious of this.

I'm steering clear of them.

the a's are sensational...

best pills melbourne have had all year!!

one of the only pills, where i only need one for the night!!!

the good ones were around christmas/new years - the ones that came later were not as good

Well they're either being pressed here or some seriously big shipments are making it to Australia. I've seen serious numbers of these babies doing the rounds the last couple of months.. and the supply (atleast in Adelaide) is holding..

i have definately had two different A's, the first were very crumbly and a differnt colour to the ones i have been getting recently. the first ones i had were great. i peaked the hardest i have ever peaked off one of those, i didnt think i could have an experieince as good as my first pill (007 on new years) but that would've been just as good if not better :)... though the ones going around now are nothing special... a decent pill but there has to be better stuff out there... im so fucking sick of A's, i've had them on 6 different occasion. GIVE US SOMETHING NEW!!!! lol...

I always find it amusing when people get sick of a pill because of the color and logo. It's just a marketing technique, when it is in your stomach it is just the content that matters.

although importing crumbly pills is just a stupid idea because most of them will break up ;)

Drugs are excessively subjective; never discount the experiencing modifying capacity of set & setting, health levels, prior use (both immediate & long term) and sheer circumstantial factors. Geography and varying batches throw more factors into the mix too...

I wouldn't be too concerned MazDan, just buy something else in future I reakon :)

hrmm, i'm beginning to get a bit confused as well.
i've had the As about 4 or 5 times now. Last week however a friend complained that she thought they were really average.. also, the half come up, but not quite there. She got them from a different source from me.. i had one on friday night, and it hit me pretty strongly. weird i guess.

I don't think it is really that hard to decipher what is occurring, there are multiple batches, with varying amounts of MDMA and MDA. If the strength is reducing then it is probably because the manufacturers are now riding on the A reputation and are able to increase production numbers while using less active content. It comes down to money.

i would presume that -apart from all the usual set and setting kind of issues that are relevant to any time you take a pill- a lot of this is due to different batches.

i had a couple of as a couple of months back, and they were bloody awesome :D perhaps the ones around now are not so good though?

This is sort of not really going in the direction I was hoping.

Can anyone tell me what the differences that are felt between an MDA and an MDMA pill please??

MDA and MDMA aren't cross tolerant so you might be just been blown away by MDMA and not MDA.. Best 2 places to check:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdm/mda.shtml

'rule of thumb' is mdma is more lovey, lasts around 4 hrs. mda is more rushy, not much (any?) love, visuals known to happen more frequently and lasts slightly longer (5hrs?)

Also, mdma can convert into some mda in the body so at high doses of mdma, visuals can occur due to the mda happening in the conversion processes inside the body at the time..

MDA and MDMA aren't cross tolerant so you might be just been blown away by MDMA and not MDA..

Wazza..........Thanks for that mate..........I have spent hours at Erowid but will return now for some more reading........mate can you explain what you mean by cross tolerant please........does this mean that having a tolerance to one will not affect the way the other one hits you??

Right from the start I became aware that I was a weird person in that i needed basically twice the amount any of my mates needed to get the same effects...........is it possible that in the case of MDA I need even more???

Thanks again mate.

well them not being cross tolerant means if you are tolerant to one of the 2 drugs (example: have 200mg of it and it does nothing/not much), you might have 80mg of the other drug and it blows your mind). Basically people can be (naturally) a lot more tolerant to one of the drugs and not the other.

So yes, you may need a lot more MDA (or less) or it might not just work for you as it does for others.

*edit* from shulgin
The fact that MDMA and MDA are not cross-tolerant strengthens the argument that they act in different ways, and at different sites in the brain.

located here

Thanks mate...........thats sort of what i was starting to thinbk myself............just didnt know the science of it all.............and thanks for the links as i found some more stuff i hadnt seen before.

Cheers.