Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

$2.7m in cocaine seized in Sydney

Psychadelic_Paisly

Bluelighter
$2.7m in cocaine seized in Sydney
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,9381535%5E1702,00.html
24apr04

CUSTOMS officers have snared almost nine kilograms of cocaine in separate seizures at Sydney International Airport.

The cocaine has an estimated street value of $2.7 million and was detected using an Ionscan of the luggage of two passengers, Customs Minister Chris Ellison said today.
It was found inside three pairs of shoes and in two suitcases during separate baggage examinations, he said.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) have charged a 27-year-old US man and a 36-year-old woman travelling on a Spanish passport with importing a prohibited import under the Customs Act.

"The sophisticated technology utilised by our border protection agencies combined with the highly-skilled officers deployed around our country has resulted in keeping a large quantity of drugs off our streets," Senator Ellison said.

The man appeared in Waverley Local Court yesterday and was remanded in custody to appear at Central Local Court on Tuesday April 27.

The woman appeared in Parramatta Local Court today.

Fuck, and you KNOW that was actually decent shit for a change coming from the US/Spainish regions :(

Hmm, 2.7m of good coke? I guess that's only a weekends worth of coke at Australia's prices :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

That's fucked...yet another excuse for the powers that be to justify the incredibly inflated prices being charged recently....

Not bloody happy Jan...its my b'day next weekend!

If you could afford coke once then you should be able to afford it at the new prices..... it's a fucking expensive drug around here and I wouldn't be doing it unless you were rich anyway. No need to take out a loan to get high...

I doubt this will dent supply at all, although dealers being dealers it'll make a good excuse to pump prices up.

I wonder what kind of sentence they're looking at..?

I know it wont dent supplies where I live.

Couldnt get the shit last week, cant get it this week.