• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - BL Meetup 2004 - Invitations @ Home - 30th April !

shal

Bluelighter
subs.jpg

By Invitiation -Official Sydney Bluelight Meetup @ Cargo Bar - Home Nightclub!

This coming Friday the 30th April is set to be a BIG one! Bang on with your fellow Bluelighters into the early hours of the morning. With the Cargo Bar @ Home Nightclub reserved exclusively for the Bluelight crew! This is a meet up that cannot be missed!

subs22.jpg
subs11.jpg

From 11pm to 1am the Bluelight Sydney Crew has privately reserved the ambient and outstanding Cargo Bar @ Home. Overlooking the amazing Darling Harbour! - This will be a sure people warmer before venturing into Sublime for whatever tickles your fancy!

For anyone who has never been to Home on Fridays, your missing out on 3 levels of Hard Trance, Drum & Bass, Breaks! and FunkY House! - Theres something for everyone! A real mix and twist, it makes for a fab evening!

Bonus for all who come. Entry is only $15.00 (You must be a Guest) and entry will be through the top of Cargo Bar @ Sublime.

For all the Bluelight Voodoo Children! UK hard dance sensation Ed Real joins our Sublime Residents for a night of absolute and utter mayhem!!

Entry to the Cargo Bar will by Guestlist only. You will need to email OR MSN your names and or full guestlists to [email protected] by Thursday 29th April, or simply PM me. - Full names are required.

Don't MISS OUT! - Otherwise entry is $25.00 through the main door and no access to Cargo will be available until 1am.

Event Details

Date: 30th April 2004

Venue: Home Nightclub - Darling Harbour

Time: 11pm

Cost: $15.00 - on entry

Entry: Enter through Cargo Bar (Top Level of Sublime)

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE KIDDIES! - GET YOUR GUEST LISTS IN!

Last edited:
This sounds like an absolutely fantastic opportunity to have a massive BL social meetup before partying the night away with a thousand other Sublimers.

And $15 entry that includes exclusive use of Cargo from 11pm to 1am is awesome.

So yeah if you're a new BL'er or an old one, its gonna be a great opportunity to catch up with those people you know and meet those you don't! I'm definitely going to go to this one. Get excited people!

Last edited:
Big Ups to shal for organising this event for everyone. Nice work mate!!! =D And top lil flyer you've got going there.

DJC*

Official Invitations @ Home - Roll Call !

17.gif
The Official Roll Call - Lets Get it HAPPENING!
17.gif

Below are the Groovers who are expect to be coming!!!

• shal + 4
  • Macksta + 1
  • Apollo
  • DJC
  • raverchik
  • up-all-night
  • Katmeow
  • Backo
  • diegoblunt
  • Funki
  • rasberrywatergirl
  • Papermate
  • Raz
  • Chaos Butterfly
  • Biggerbear + 1
  • LuSH^PuPPY
  • star_beats
  • Mirage
  • Keystroke
  • melancholic
  • Nat
  • **Ravin_Loony** + 6
  • Jubus
  • keej
  • ozbreaker
  • middle finger
  • babu
  • Aussieraver
  • infinitevs
  • BopGirl
  • SkiNLaB + 1
  • Riot Grrrl + 2
  • hrdfkntrnce
  • groovstar + 1

Plenty more to come I'm sure.... Get your name down here Groovers!

shals :D

Last edited:
Huzzah... I'm in...can't wait!!

Kat :)

*more excited than big kev on speed*

Yeah im in hey :)
how could i resist with that crew already coming.

My first post in the sublime thread back in my subbies hey-day.
yah...I go to Subbie's almost every week and wouldn't leave Voodoo to go to Cargo unless I needed the bathroom up there.
lol =D ;)

nah, but im pretty amped for it ... shal, i'll pm ya when im 100% certain. gotta work the day after, so i'll see what happens.

- Voodoo Child

W00t!!! count me in.... crew :D ill come spend the nite with yous@ the club nite they call sublime

fFUNKIstyles out!!

Ok Ok of course I am going to come to this - for the hottest BLer known to Australia =D (and the sweetest!)

Add me to da list!

You should post this in the sublime thread too... catch the attention of Bluelighters we haven't actually met yet. ;)

Macksta said:
Someone needs to invite hat dancing dude

YEAH!!!! im so sure that a bluelighter will see him somewhere somehow during the week before the 30th!!

he is there every week he gets in free

he will come after he does his thing down stairs.

STOP being mean... He is a legend... just like that old boxing balmain supporter

rasberrywatergirl said:
Ok Ok of course I am going to come to this - for the hottest BLer known to Australia =D (and the sweetest!)

Thanks rwg! That's really nice of you to say...oh. It wasn't me. :(

That's alright I love me enough for everyone! Raz will be there :D :D

Well I'll be there :)

No hat dancing for me [thank christ for potentially talented dancing ;)]

CB :)

count me and Mirage in- althought Tiesto is the night after for those who were going to that....

I am working on saturday arvo, but I'll be right ;)

Haha True! :D - Should be a well trashy weekend this one!

Oh, Ed Real who is playing on the 30th in Voodoo is an International! - $15 entry isn't bad to see an International! deaaal! - Keep the names coming! - You SYD lurkers, come out of your shells, take off your shrink wrap and fucken show yourselves!

Anyways - Keep sending Guestlist names to [email protected] or PM me! The list is certainly expanding! - Full names required, No name, No entry - Remember, friends welcome! send through your friends names aswell!

shals :D