Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2CI blotters.

Sllip

Bluelighter
So I was thinking the other day about another thread and how we were discussing that you have to be real careful abuot dosing out 2CI and all research chems and that even using a cheap 0.001g scale isn't all that safe. Then I was thinking why don't people make blotters of 2CI? I mean it would be hard to dilute the powder down into water and then soak a sheet of paper in it till it dried, jsut the same as you would with a sheet of acid. Or is there something I'm forgetting about?

Mainly that acid is dosed in Micrograms and 2ci is done in milligrams. You'd need to a big size blotter paper to hold the dose and being soaked into the blotter paper I would say

µg vs. mg. It is would be difficult to fit 20mg onto a piece of blotter paper.

Yeah,like they said....Why 2C-I though??
Incidently there have been 5-MeO-AMT blotters,but you talking a couple of mg there,not 20.
It's in an issue of microgram anyway(i think8))

^^ Are you certain? I was under the assumption the largest blotters could only hold about 500ug of material, and 500ug of 5-MeO-AMT is not going to be an active dose. 500ug of 2C-I wont do much either...

Very thick blotters are available. I remember that coarse fibered paper filter discs were once used (in NZ at least). These would probably hold a couple of milligrams, but the solution of the active would need to be evenly distributed or it would possibly crystallise on the surface and rub off.

Bottom line is you still need an accurate means of measurement unless you buy your 2C-X, MeO-, etc in a solution of so many grams or moles per liter. Some RC companies may offer this. Some analytical suppliers would certainly stock such things, but depending upon purity, it may be cheaper to buy a good balance (Sigma stocks MDMA; pure but it's very expensive)