• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Have you ever had a docter perscribe you some STRONG pain killer?

mynamedoesntmatter

Bluelighter
I figure my doctors are lyin to me but I've had several very serious accidents and all aI got was tramadol. The doc says it the stronest painkiller available orrally which sounds likw bull shit. So has anyone out the been perscribed something better that than panadol? is it even available in Australia?

ps before you bag me for being a dumb greenlight I've just reregistered and have been on bluelight a binx for over 2 years..... sorry about spelling I', a ltlle fucked up
cheers guys

I know for a fact that oxycodone is prescribed in Australia.

I don't think that hydrocodone (vicoden etc) is though.

thanks satricion, under what circumstances did they give you this? cos I feel like they (the doctors) are so careful they only perscribe those pills to those who have a serious condition, and I thought my broken toe was pretty painful

MS Contin, Methadone, Codeine phos,Prolodone, Endone are some of the acute painkillers available for oral administration

You will not be able to doctor shop to get oxycodone, or morphine. You will have more luck sourcing from the black market where they have been prescribed to people who legitimately need them.

i've been given panadeine forte.. worked great for me, and defn stronger than panadol..
got an extra box on repeat for emergencies as well.

nfi on ingrediants though

^^ 500mg paracetamol and 30mg codeine phosphate. It's the codeine that gives it the punch, as 500mg paracetamol is what's in regular panadol.

To the original poster... Your doctor has done 4-6 years in med school, probably 2 years as an intern and now has how many years of experience on the job?

I'm not trying to be patronising, but I trust his judgement over yours when it comes to the painkillers you need.

If they don't do the job properly, tell him and I'm sure he'll give you something stronger. But if they lack recreational value or you want stronger ones just because you'd like to have them, forget it. Like Cowboy Mac said, you'll have a better chance getting the top end of opiates from the black market anyway.

^^^^^^^
30mg Codeine phosphate
500mg Paracetamol

Cold water extraction if you wantto get high....although codeine isn't so great IMO

CowboyMac-You can doctorshop for Morphine and OC it's justnot as easy as getting a script of benzo's-It takes alot of patience and planning(not that i'd know--fuck the black market opiate pill trade)...i suppose telling someone it's possible isn't in the interests of harm minimisation(although i can see a side to this that is harm minimi9sation)

Most doctors will prescribe Pnadeine forte or Tramadol(say it causes seizures in you if you don't want it) for something like a broken toe,because for the majority of the population thats sufficient pain control,the average person just wants the pain gone,even broken limbs have yielded me only 20mg OC and 30mg Morphine==and thats only for a few days anyway.

I don't have an oxycodone prescription, but I have bought it in the past.

Also I reiterate what other posters have said: there is no way you're going to get prescribed oxy here in Aus if you don't have legitimate, serious pain. Doctors here don't have the 'pill for every problem' mentality that Americans do. I doubt a broken toe is going to get you anything, just get over it, sheesh. :p

Last edited:
i got prescribed endone or endo or what ever it is called. they said it was oral form of morphine in low dosage but fuck me not only did it wipe out any such thin as pain it also kept me high as a kite for a good while and i was only 16 then!!! they don't usually go by how bad the accident was as to what they give you. they go by how much pain you seem to be in. i remember one time i had to take panadol instead of some strong as shit jus cos i had just had some kick ass pain killer before and when they came and assesed my state and asked me how much pain i was in i said "none really" not realisin that they were assesin me for what pain killers i goona need. mother fuckers. man i was in pain after that

Last edited:
You can get mersondol over the counter, you just need to say you have had it before. i find it pretty effective but it makes me sleepy.

mersyndol, i used to take it for migraines.

good stuff... i think its got anti-histamine in it... maybe. dont quote me though...

there is a new non drowsy type of mersyndol now. if memory serves...

The best way to get the shit is from someone you know that has acute pain from an injury. Luckily i do, it comes in handy when you need a few mersyndol forte, and if needed liquid morph but i dont see any interest in using them to get fucked up. Ive tried duromine because of its speed like effects and never again. U crash down harder than one of the twin towers. Pharmaceuticals are designed for a purpose and should only be used for that purpose.

As far as i'mconcernered opiates(and a very few pharms outside opiates) have Two uses

1-Allieviating pain

2-Escape,enjoyement and relief from....aaaaah,alot of things

Oh,and justso you know,yeah i'mlucky,i have 4 cracked vertabrae,it should causemepainbut it doesn't so it makesdita bit easier forme(if iwas so inclined!!)

Sorry aboutthe keyboard

P.s even without a fractured back,it's not that ahrd....perseverence!!!

Endone only contains 5mg oxycodone hydrochloride.......

This lady at work takes them for some her leg pains because she is a pretty big woman, and it was funny when she first took them, she was high as kite and happy and cheerful walking around at work.... and she said to me... "OMG I am sooo WHOOOOAAA buzzing!!!" :D

It was funny sight and asked her what she taken, and she said "I don't know but some nice painkiller that kicks Paine Forte by a mile", and I asked her if I could have a "look" at her medications, and she was happy cheerful from the effects of oxycodone and dragged me to her office and showed me her packet, and I looked closer.... "ahhhh oxy" and she was like "uh?" and I pointed at "5mg oxycodone hydrochloride" I said its a opiate, and asked her how did she consumed them, she replied "I just chewed them, like I do with all my medications", and I reminded that was the cause of her euphoria rush.... and her face was priceless, "OMG would that make me addicted?" I just laughed and gave her some rxlist.com or some website for her to check out and told her to "take easy with them, and try just swallow them instead of chewing them." As she was a very religious Roman Catholic lady.

I think I killed her mini euphoria rush when she was worried about addiction. LOL :D

While in back in my head I was laughing because at that time, I was "experimenting" with orange 40mg and green 80mg of oxycodone pills, which I no longer bother because I have lost interest in opiates, they not for me. ;)

I am prescribed Endone (Oxycodone HCl 5mg) and Tramal (Tramadol HCl 50mg).

I think Tramal is a very good painkiller. It lasts alot longer than the Endone from what I have seen, and doesn't really cause me any drowsiness.

I don't really use my Endone much for pain relief as it is a hassle to get new scripts, as I only have them in packs of 20, and they can not be prescribed with repeats.

The Tramal can be prescribed like any other medication with repeats, so it is more convenient. It is far more likely to be prescribed as it is far less addictive than Oxycodone HCl due to not being an opiate.

bRAVEheart

If you're looking for recreational use of Tramel, make sure you keep it below 300mg... otherwise it is known to cause seizures..... not fun...