Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drugs on interstate trains???

beat-boy

Bluelighter
howdy, Going to syd next weekend taking the train.
Anybody got any ideas on how safe it is to take pills/weed on that 10 -9 hour trip ? 8(

any replys would be most helpfull

put em in yer hands, and wave em about like you just don't care.

^^^ LOL
Nah, it's cool. when me and mates went up to schoolies from melbourne to queensland around 3 years back we took up about 50g's of weed, smoked on the train etc...... (it gets boring after 20 hours =P)
Nothing came of it. You just get paranoid in those little toilets. hehehe.

so go for it! Enjoy yaself!!!!! =D =D =D

I've done it before, making good use of the fans in the toilet, but be careful though. A friend of mine saw someone get kicked of a train for smoking weed, they stopped at some rural backwater where the police were waiting and as the train pulled away the ;police apparently started to give this poor guy a right good kicking, he wouldn't have had a very good night I don't reckon.

beat-boy said:
howdy, Going to syd next weekend taking the train.
Anybody got any ideas on how safe it is to take pills/weed on that 10 -9 hour trip ? 8(

any replys would be most helpfull

/me looks at the police that read this site

i wouldnt be saying stuff like that dude! saying when your going is asking for trouble.

anyway ive done a few bus/train missions, and id prefer the bus as you stop a few times, enough time for a nice session in some backwater town yourve never heard of at 3am.

i have heard of bus trips though that have been stopped and run over by drug dogz. this was last year, happened twice, from sydney to brissy.

ihaq4weed

Drugs anywhere on Public transport are risky. You never know when a naughty little sniffer will be lurking around. I'm seeing them more and more at train stations these days. :D

shals!

dont you mean simply carry them on the train, not ingest/smoke them?
i know a girl you got busted with about 20gs of pot going up to byron for schoolies, but that was a bad time. you should be ok, just make sure you have them pretty well hidden and maybe around food cos there are sniffers on interstate trains now and then:(

Should be cool. Just dont take tons of the stuff. Friend got busted when the package she was carrying "smelled" out of the ordinary

Make some canna-cookies....... and keep eating them all the way of the trip. :D

^ Bad idea if there is likely to be sniffer dogs at any of the train stations or in transit. Eat them before you go, do not take any cannabis products (or drugs at all with you if you've been handling cannabis prior to travelling) if there is any likelihood of being subjected to an invasion-of-privacy olfactory search (without reasonable suspicion of having committed a crime) by a canine police officer. Cannabis and sniffer dogs do not mix.

BigTrancer :)

thanks for all your help guy's dont think i be going up by train anymore
just a little to risky :) :)

I train-ed it up to schoolies with a crapload of stuff in my bag. Naturally, I kept an eye on it the whole time.

No problems though.

I _did_ shit myself when I saw a gathering of cops at central station in sydney though