Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dropping techniques/pacing...

dirtyb_au

Bluelighter
Hey all,

Not sure if this has been covered much before, but I'm interested in other people's experiences with dropping techniques/patterns, with reference to maximizing the enjoyment of their roll.

Naturally, I understand that different people have different wants, ie: As high as possible; quick as possible or a more cruisy-full-night affair.

Last night, at a popular Melbourne dance event, I had 2 blue dollars (http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?id=41199), but knowing that they're strong, decided to forcibly pace myself to get the most out of them possible, rather than stuffing them down my throat like a crazed cookie-monster.

Ended up dropping half at 8:30pm and another at 9pm, which gave me a really nice easy comeup, smooth rise to a really nice peak.

For the sake of the experiment, I set an alarm as to when I "should be" wanting more (2.5 hours later - 11:30pm), rather than rely on my soon to be very skewed feelings of when I need more ;) and got back to enjoying my night.

11:30 came and I was still feeling great, but trusting my initial judgements, did a repeat performance and dropped 2 more halves 30 minutes apart.

Not sure how much of it was related to the pacing/etc, but it was one of my most enjoyable evenly-highed nights I've had in a long time. I never got "too messy", but was in blissful euphoria for a really decent good long chunk of the evening/morning. Really, really enjoyable.

Because of the spaced out initial dosings of MDMA, the initial hints of comedown were very slight and smoother - definitely not the sudden rush of lack of MDMA you sometimes can get and I was very chilled and relaxed all the way until sleep.

On the basis of that - I'm wondering what other dosing/pacing techniques other people have used (ie: having E in coffee is one I've heard, having sugary drinks post-dropping, etc, etc), probably more so from the point of view of maximizing your enjoyment of the night, rather than necessarily "getting as high as possible".

Interested in peoples comments/thoughts/experiences.

hey how you going......

this is so freaky because tonight i'm going to a dance event in sydney tonight and was going to take 2 blue $ and was looking on here to find a thread exactly about what your talking about. i was going to take 2 halves 30min apart and wait about to 2 hours to have the other halves. wow that's crazy. anyway......

i have had the $ before but i had a whole and then another whole an hour later i had a great time but i had alot of visuals i suspect mda or just strong mdma...what do you think?

the event goes from 9pm till 7am so i wanna try and pace my dropping throughout the night. i also have blue smilies and white euros which i have had before and are very nice clean mdma pills so i was thinking i might have a whole euro first and then take the 2 $ in halves throughtout the night.

i have had some experiences where i have left the 2nd pill to late and it hasn't done anything to me. i think you have to take the 2nd before you stop peaking on the first. what do you think?

Hey hey!

Hah - what a bizarre set of coincidences - we must be in tune somehow :)

Umm, yeah - that report of blue dollars linked of my original post is by me as well - I got REALLY significant visuals of the blue dollars the original time I took them - probably more than I have off anything else.

Didn't get that much (visual wise) last night though. I have a feeling they're just strong MDMA, with maybe a touch of MDA, it's so hard to tell.

Regarding pacing - not sure whether it will work 100%, but I found going by hard numbers (ie: 2.5 hours + 30-45 minute comeup) for timing between pills worked really well for me. Better than leaving it to my "judgement" when I'm high :)

As to letting yourself come down too much and then not getting back up there - not sure really. Ultimately, you're only going to get a certain amount of fun out of any amount of pills (not a heap more than 7 - 8 hours) as you'll just plain run out of seratonin.

For me (and I haven't been doing this for all that long, so don't haven't built up that much of a tolerance), I find that 2.5 pills would probably be an effective maximum, in that anything much over that I'm probably not getting much bang for buck out of.

However, (looking back at one of my friends experience last night), I have a feeling it's a tad more complex than this and there are definitely other factors playing as to how long/hard/much you can peak.

Interesting stuff. Let us know how you go - Have fun :)

yeh will do. where abouts in oz are you from? just wondering...

can't wait it's going to be a great night i can feel it in my waters (kath and kim) lol if you have ever watched that show

good idea to keep event details to minimum i'd say instead of giving specifics :)

bleh ... its a good point that you make. I lead by poor example last night. Double dropped brown A's with a 3rd to follow at +2. Unfortunately it left me with no stamina and a few early morning techi-coloured yawns. The come-down (thus far) is one of the hardest I've had (brain isnt *too* bad but my body feels fucked). I remember no details of last nights *fun*, but it was definately a chargey experience rather than a lovey one. Alot of morphing, 'hallucinations' and strange trains of thought. Quite a few 'wrong person' scenarios and the eye-wobbles were so strong that I couldnt send a text for the entire night. Spacing out the night is better than that intense madness. The madness was worth it, but the after-effects were probably not.

*runs to spew in the toilet*

^^ Hope you pull up alright dude :)

I'm a fan of quietly rolling the night away. I prefer to drop a half (or a quarter, depending on how strong the pills are) and redose every 1.5 or 2 hours or as required. It keeps me going longer, the come down isn't too harsh and I don't wind up getting with strange women or pulling faces that qualify me as a contortionist.

The only time I really go all out is when I'm alone at home with a girly. ;)

Last edited:
well so much for my plan last night. started with half a euro usually i come up really quickly like everytime it's 20min but still 40mins after i took the first half i had had the other half 20mins later feeling very lovey but no real intense eye or jaw movements compare to what i usually have so i set a reminder on my phone to have half a blue$ 40mins later but i had to postpone it cause the euro kicked in abit more so i think i waited another 20mins and took half. i find once i start i can't stop i don't have any self control, i was off my head and loving but i always want more to be more high but i guess i just have to learn to control my bad habits.

the blue $ are nice strong pills and on other occasions i have experienced some nice visuals on these so i had the other half of the $ becuase i wanted to experience that bliss feeling that i have had before on $ just loving and tripping of my head. only some visuals the dj at one stage when i looked at him playing his set looked really warped and then i looked up again and he looked like a old granny, pretty funnny shit. my eyes were sort of rolling back into my head and when i went into the toilets my eyes looked fucked i looked like a smacky which in my opinion is not a nice look especially on a girl so i decided to have a couple of lines of speed which pulled my eyes wide open.

at this point it was 5am and i had my first pill at 1130pm i had been dancing my ass of all night so my body was pretty messed up at this time but due to my uncontrolable habit i had to indulge my body to just one more pill....well fuck im an idiot cause by that time i think my body had enough and even if i had 3 more pills i don't think it would of effected me cause my brain had run out of the buzz for the night. but after i had the speed i just felt to alert and wanted to feel that smakcy feeling again just a really relaxed high feeling to enjoy the funky beats playing.

so after all that i had a top night but i really wanted to go by my plan to see how it went but i have proved to my self that it is pointless cause when i start i can't stop. once i drop my brain goes into it's own zone, it's like the left side of the brain is good and the right is bad and when i get off my head the left side switches off for the night and i go out of control. if a plan works for you for the night then good for you i wish i could space out my pills to get the most out of them and the best out of the night. maybe one day i will grow out off that.

thanks for reading i hope it made sense cause i'm really scattered right now as you can imagine. stay clean guys and party safe.

Hahahah.. well, at least it sounds like you had an awesome night! :D

To you and diegoblunt: I usually do the same trick. Drop one, then lose control and drop more whenever, it's so very fun, but can get a bit messy as I (and you guys) have no doubt found.

You can see from my original blue dollar report I was getting crazy visuals as well aussie_popper - Beards and tattoos and bugs crawling on peoples skin. Really crazy shit (though awesome fun at the time).

I reckon there's a time for both - sometimes you just want to go out and get so high you don't know where you are :)

Sometimes, you want to go the whole night and be able to remember some of it :)

It's all good fun though. So very much fun.

Quite a few 'wrong person' scenarios
Holy crap, i thought this was just me being off my pickle! I went to an event on thursday and several times over the night i would just about start talking to people going "WOW!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE" only to see that it was someone else...
I had the white Euro's going around melbourne. Nice dose of MDMA they are... I have a recent report on pillreprts if anyone is interested..... =P

IMHO: with MDMA, in most occasions, less is def more.
I only ever take pills in halves and I wont often take a second half until I can barely feel the effects from the first.
I don't enjoy watching ppl gurning, contorting and losing grip with reality when they have obviously had to much of a good thing, and therefore I don't want to look that way myself.
Im not a fan of advertising to the world that I am "really fucked up".
I prefer to take smaller amounts often, feel good, remember the entire night and have a whole lot of fun.
I know alot of ppl that enjoy being completely drug fucked and oblivious to anything going on about them and to be honest, I don't enjoy their company at all when I am out.
I agree with Apollo, only when I am at home with special ppl will I actually let my guard down and indulge, but in that situation I know my environment, and I know I am safe.