Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney : Terrific Tuesdays@ Newtown : Sydney Bler Drinks Posse

up all night

Bluelight Crew
Okay kids...

We all know the deal. It's going to be the same as the last plan... drinks on a lazy Tuesday night. Newtown is a good idea I still think although we can move around if people so wish!

Everyone is welcome. :)

Hope to see you all there.

The Bank Hotel - King St Newtown
6:30 - 7:30 onwards

Start off with drinks, then either off to eat at one of the fine dinning establishments in Newtown or stay drinking.
This is a fun, friendly event that everyone is invited to.

{Edit, Sorry Miss, i just had to edit to include some important info to make this post legit for Aus Events}

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah awesome idea Up All Night
You really are a modern day visionary :)

lookin forward to it

hehehe yeah count me in aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As one of the creators of Terrible Tuesdays I would like to say that we need one rule that needs to be followed.

If the Tuesday proposes that we all go to dinner, then we should set a time on here when we will go to dinner. If you arent there on that time we leave without you and go to a different restaurant.

I know this is now the "drinking posse" but there is no reason for me to go all the way to newtown to drink water so i can drive home. I think that there will be many a bluelighter who would enjoy having dinner at the fine restaurants in the area. So I propose that if one week it is decided that we go to dinner, a reasonably priced restaurant is chosen and we all go there. Penny Pinchers should not convince the entire group to go to shakespears or Oporto, cause as I said, I didnt go all the way to Newtown and look forward to it all Monday and Tuesday for a Cheese Stick.

So If we become purely a drinking posse, I would be interested in who would be interested in being a splinter group who leaves earlier and goes and has a bite to eat for an hour and then comes back and rejoins the rest of the group for a few drinks... thus something to look forward to.

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

You may enlighten me

Yeah Backo dude. I agree.

I'm also into the fine dining, even though I'm normally wasted by 7:30, it's fine! - I'll organise my shit and stay on track in the future *laughs*

Food is good, especially when drunk. I actually really enjoyed the Oporto's the other night, for the sheer fact that it melted in my mouth.. Aaaah.. Alcoholic creations! Mmmm...

Anyways - Food is good, I was totally hung over Today, sitting at work, eeeek! Hahaha.

shals :D

He makes a good point. I doubt I'll ever actually have dinner but the ones who want to need to make sure they go and then come back for more drinks later if they want. That being said Backo, nothing stopped you from going last time!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a great rule Backo. I'll be there this tuesday, and I shall be one of the splinter groups that enjoys a tasty meal too. I <3 food. And good company of course.

I'm driving there too backo so good food is where it's at... I will be there next week and I say down with oportos ;)

I am pleased to note that I was htere on tuesday night- however there is not one photo of me in those posted by shal =D

I guess I should put my pics up at some stage....

Hi! I think it is about time i met some of you BLers. So I was thinking of trying to get there the Tuesday that Wazza is in town. I can crash at a friends place at Enmore.

What pub do you guys meet at and what time?

Uber GOOD!

Yes kiddies! and this week I expect no one to be Camera SHY! :D

Strut your stuff :p Backo always does and his cool! hehehe

shals! :)

bettyboop: Yay new people are always good. :) People normally meet at The Bank in Newtown at 6:30ish. This may change though so just keep your eye on the thread the week that you're thinking of rocking up.

And shal, next week I'm going to take my camera so we can get more shots of you. ;)

WACKY WEDNESDAYS PEOPLE !!! WACKY WEDNESDAYS!!!

this would increase the chance of me coming by 90% , since it will be straight after uni.

tuesday is just such a silly nite, wednesday is like the middle of the week , therefore making the wait from the end of the weekend to the middle equal to the wait to the end of the week.