Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best way to take a pill (Ecstasy)

stazi

Bluelighter
Ok, I'm sure everyone has their ways now. I would like to find out what people recommend. (What to do prior to a pill, during a peak and after). I remember someone saying that having a good dinner helps u have a great peak. Why is this?

anally

honestly - plug it
if youve got the guts to insert 2 inches of finger along with a pill into your anus

i wouldnt say have a huge meal just b4 u drop, as the MDMA would absorb slower if ur stomach was full. tho i like to have a decent meal atleast afew hours b4 i plan on dropping.

crush ur pill up and put it into a capsule.

i like to take my pills under my tongue, and if the pill has been crushed into powder form it doesnt take long as all for it to disolve :)

during a peak i like to be surrounded by people im confortable with, and a nice atmosphere.

on a comedown.. DVDs, couch, mates
Human Traffic is my favorite comedown movie :)

There are a million theories on how to get the best bang out of your MD. Some have a lot of credit, and some very little.

MoeBro is on the money if you ask me.

You might find this useful - Methods of Administration.

:)

i just drop my pills like a normal person, i dont mind drinking and peekin at the same time as it levels you out quite nicely! After a big night out i like to get stuck into the cones with my buddies and talk shit like a mother fucker!!! then forgetting what were saying. lol i absolutley love being skatted!!!

I like to rack my pills.

I like the quick onset, ~10 minutes and youre pretty much at full peak, and the awesomely intense peak it provides.

The drip only stays for around five minutes, and even then, all that anticipation in your body seems to cancle it out.

Go the ass. What other excuse do you need to finger your own anus?

:p

Best way to take them is up the pooper!
2 if your game!

:D eKLaB

Either up the date or hot shotting. Crush the pill up in a large shot glass with a tea spoon of sugar (for taste) then fill with warm water and throw it down the hatch. Works a treat, hits hard and fast.

^^^ It has... but it's always funny to see people's reasoning to stick their fingers up their bum.
I have plugged. Did it for a while due to the intensity of it. But it's such a hassle. I now stick it under my tongue. But I am flat broke, so i might have to stick one up the bum next time i go out =P =D

a certain lifestyle choice moebro has made may also contribute to his feeling that plugging is the best option :p

My prefered form of taking extacy is under the tounge. Supposably stomach acids cancel out about half of the mdma. Putting it under your tounge helps it go straight to your head. I've recently stopped that because i think the chemicals are pretty bad for your teeth, now i just drop... usually double :)

I've also heard eating banana's, and turkey boost your seratonin. And eating lots of cheese before you drop increases the peak. None of this has been proven but i eat banana's and cheese anywayz...

peace

It matters what type of experience you want from you pill..

If you want to be totally fucked and look like a dickhead (with shitty fingers) stick it up your ass or snort the fucker.

If you want a cruisy enjoyable experience just swallow it.

and if you want to be a real cheap skate piss into a bottle ;)

You only look like a dickhead if you forget where you are and go to take that other half on the dancefloor ;)

Two knuckles ... so curious, perhaps I'll give it ago on my next big night out....

Hmm, best way to take a pill?

I reckon with a good dose of DnB and some flashing lights. Always works for me =D

Btw, the whole dissolving under the tounge thing is because that's the fastest way into the blood stream, other then snorting or IVing. That's why when a diabetic needs suger they suck on a lolly, not eat a suger cube.
I often wondered why they don't make them rail some suger?

Have a full pill, when you feel it coming on rack up huge line and go for it, its fucking wicked!!!!!