Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Injecting vegemite?

mobj

Bluelighter
This sounds ridiculous, but i've heard claims that Vegemite has been confiscated from some Australian jails due to it being able to be injected and get someone high, ala Heroin....

Anyone heard anything about this or is it just a (bad) joke....

If it's true, think of all the fun australian slogans you could come up with :p

yea right.. you seriously need to confirm if this is real? could you imagine what would happen if vegemite was in your bloodstream!?

/me points at the troll!

Yeah Right!
That has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard! Pfft

I recall vegemite being used as slang for "crap stuff" if you had gotten anything that was not good. Something like getting crap heroin and people would say "damn, got some vegemite the other day that I shot up". Or "man, this is CRAP! It's like Im shooting up vegemite"

This was roughly 10-15 years ago when I knew of this slang term.

Cant be sure where this was reported, but I remember a few years back, a pair of girls died a horrible death trying to inject vegemite.

Friends of yours mobj?

It's an urban myth. It used to be kicking around back when I was at primary school, well over 10 years ago. Except back then people peeled their skin back and smeared it on and then covered it up with a bandage.

It does sound like an urban myth. I heard something similar when I was young (the famous "friend of a friend" died shooting up peanut butter when he couldn't get hold of vegemite :) ).

Vegemite being prohibited in gaol could be because yeast extract being used to ferment alcohol. This is just a guess tho'.

I heard that few years back, I laughed at the guy who told me ..... you probably get very bright red vegimite cheeks :)

This is OUTRAGEOUS! This is one of the stupidest things I have ever fucking heard!!

First off, it isn't just some simple injection to feel the high, a full IO (Intra-Ocular injection with a 6 inch needle is required. Then you will die.. the ultimate free rush..

I think it's a myth, but I've met a couple of people who claimed to have done it :\

Oh yeah, people in jail don't need to shoot up vegemite. There's plenty of real drugs inside for them to use :D

I dunno about you guys, but after a long session of eating vegemite on toast, I feel pretty good. :p

I eat it every morning, it's a hassel when I stay out and they don't have my daily fix in the pantry.

This is complete and utter rubbish. You DON'T GET HIGH FROM INJECTING VEGEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!.....................
You have to snort it to get the best out of it!
Shooting chunky peanut butter will do it for you, but its much harder to get a hold of and you can't always be sure of the purity. The same goes for vegemite. I used to have a mate that thought he was snorting pure V (for those in the know), turns out it was pretty badly cut with Marmite. I tell ya, he certainly wasn't a happy fucking vegemite after that.

<Disclaimer: This post is entirely bullshit and in complete bad taste (unless it's on toast in the morning)>

For something a bit longer and more intense try Promite. More visuals too.

Seriously tho, promite kicks ass over vegemite!