• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion to come to an end....

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
The powers that be have decided Australian Drug Discussion doesn't generate enough traffic to warrant its own forum. As of next week we will be merged with the American forums.

Sorry guys our time here is over, hoped you enjoyed it while it lasted.

man that sucks i just registed last night because i seen this aus drug ducss.... Boooooooooooooooooo

haha, yea right. =D Aus DD is one of the busiest forums, as waz said; April Fools! ;)

WHAT THE FUCK!!

Are the yanks taking over or something?

Anyone with half a brain in their head would realise that issues which relate to Australian use are often completely different, and even if simmilar bound in a different set of social and legislative conditions. Traffic doesn't nesassarily make a worthwhile forum as television ratings do not prove a worthwhile program. To use such a comparision leads me to think that bluelight will soon be turned into the equivilent of a reality television series.

If an Australian forum must be banished, surely one which is a pillar of Harm Minimisation message should not draw the short straw.

I also find it difficult to comprehend moving to remove this forum so soon after the recent introduction of Steroid Disscussion and Canabis Disscusion. Both forums having nothing to do with the focus on ecstacy as stated in the bluelight mission statement and the fomer having significance to a small proportion of the bluelight population.

Also consider the information the Australian people gain simply by reading and lurking in this forum. To remove it would actually be a hinderance to the harm reduction cause as many Australians will no longer be able to easily access information specific to the Australian scene.

I call on the administration to review it's decision not only as the Pacific regions circumstances are so unique but also consider the relative high proportion of Australian bluelighters in relation to our actual population size.

I'll end with a quote from the front page...

The New Bluelight is an international message board that educates the public about responsible drug use (with a focus on MDMA) by promoting free discussion

Cuddlefish :X

u are an evil person fry-d

*swallows heart back into chest*

I'll be honest, when I read it, I thought it might be real since it looked more real then 1234's resignation in Aus Social.

But alas, I tend not to take anything in on April 1.
As I said to my brother this morning when he burst in saying we were being raided; If you think April fools is funny, I will taze you. :)

Also consider the information the Australian people gain simply by reading and lurking in this forum. To remove it would actually be a hinderance to the harm reduction cause as many Australians will no longer be able to easily access information specific to the Australian scene.

=D

Poor ol cuddlefish, he probably approached the thread as I would have; taking the time to consider the implications of such a move in depth before commenting on it. Perhaps he got interrupted, but I don't think that cuddles saw the preceding posts before hitting Submit Reply. Anyway, it's good to have someone raise the "Aussie BL flag" and remind us all again of the valuable resource that is Australian Drug Discussion.
21.gif

hahahaha well done man!!! I too was fooled because it was alot realer than the 1234 thread in aus social.