• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dissolving e in a drink?

laovienax

Ex-Bluelighter
when crushing up pills to have a more immediate and stronger effect due to the faster uptake in the stomach, does anyone ever just put them in a drink (e.g. a glass of grapefruit juice) instead of using those gel-caps or parachuting it with toilet or rolling paper?

any experiences / advantages / disadvantages?

should work fine, no?

Should hit faster than parachuting slightly since its already in its dissolved form. No done it myself though.

lots of people sware by it, the same way that people sware by chewing there pill, snorting, pluggin and whatever method they prefer..

yes it should be a better experience as the MDMA will have a much greater surface area because it is already in thousands of particles - therefore more can be absorbed at once....

the only problem is it might taste foul, and/or the effects may not last as long as eating a full pill - but i would have guessed no more tahn half an hour...

my advice would be give it a go, see if it works for you...

ive tryed snorting, chewing, holding in my mouth, re-filling gel caps etc. and found that nibbling little bits over time is best for me, but each to his/her own :D

it tastes gross and doesnt get you that much higher. i know somepeople who claimed they didnt get high at all cuz so much of it stuck to the glass.

just pop the pill in your mouth. bite it into quarters and swallow em

I do this often.
I crush the pill between two spoons and then mix the powder into half a glass of coke until its desolved which only takes a few moments.
Often there is some sludge but im assured that is in fact binders and other crap as the MDMA gets completly desolved.
After consuming it I then swish somw water in the cup and drink that as well..to get the rest.

Come up is very fast...as little as 5-7 mins i have had and possibly slightly more intense but not that much.

Taste in coke is fine, u just gulp it and u dont notice it.

Mostly i use this method for 2nd or 3rd time arround as i enjoy the 45min wait for the first ones but its up to u.

I can't say as I've been able to tell a difference in onset times from dissolved in a beverage vs. pills....either way it usually takes about 40 minutes for me. Nasty taste IMO, although it's not too bad in orange juice or pop....take a big breath and gulp it down.

I know from experience that taking stomach acid neutralisers 15 min before taking speed it comes on much faster, the sodium bi-carb based ones, like Eno. Apparently the more alkaline your stomach system is, the quicker the drugs absorb into your system. The more acidic your stomach is, the slower the drugs absorb. So do not drink coke in my opinion, as coke is very acidic.

So I am guessing that taking them 15 min before dropping E will make it come on faster, and chewing them up a bit always helps, espeically if it a rock hard pill. Not much point chewing up crumbly pills.

Also take mdma for the love, not the high.
If you want THE high, mainline speed or take coke/crack.
If your man enough...
(sarcasm alert)

MazDan said:
I do this often.
I crush the pill between two spoons and then mix the powder into half a glass of coke until its desolved which only takes a few moments.
Often there is some sludge but im assured that is in fact binders and other crap as the MDMA gets completly desolved.
After consuming it I then swish somw water in the cup and drink that as well..to get the rest.

Come up is very fast...as little as 5-7 mins i have had and possibly slightly more intense but not that much.

Taste in coke is fine, u just gulp it and u dont notice it.

Mostly i use this method for 2nd or 3rd time arround as i enjoy the 45min wait for the first ones but its up to u.

Do you still roll for the same amount of time as you would just eating a pill? .. Might just try this next time!

When dissolving MDMA make sure that the drink you are dissolving it in is acidic, coke is perfect, other good ones are OJ or soda, alcoholic drinks are good too--alcohol is a great MDMA solvent.

Any drink that is basic is very bad and won't dissolve MDMA, this means anything milk based.

fc3s said:
Do you still roll for the same amount of time as you would just eating a pill? .. Might just try this next time!

To be honest i hadnt exactly timed it but I cant remember not going as long.

Some people do seem to find that they come down faster though..........I havent found this to be the case.

The DEA..............Great respect for your work and all.............but seriously i can usually feel the early effects within 7 mins or so .............the effects i would usually feel from swallowing it by about the 35-40 min mark............

did it last night

I think I am always going to drink the pill. Last night I crush half a pill and put it in a glass of coke and drank up. I found in that it kicked in a little faster but not like snorting it or anything, It didnt make my stomach hurt and I didn't get nausaus (I usually do....could have been the environment though). Then about 4 hours later I crushed up the other half in water, and it didn't really taste like anything at all, just drink it fast. The second half kicked in real fast. (I didn't drink the coke as fast as the water, that is why I don't think it kicked in as fast). I definatley recommend it though. And the high lasts the same amount of time I found.

Here's what you should do.

Take your pill and grind it up with a rubber mallet. The mallet has to be made of rubber or this won't work. Next, put the MDMA powder in a glass bowl and add one tablespoon of Tang or other powdered beverage (but not coffee, or the MDMA won't be absorbed). Add 1/2 cup of vegetable shortening, one tablespoon of olive oil, and half a bottle of baby shampoo. Vigorously mix this with a tampon applicator until you get a smooth texture (if you have bubbles, you've overmixed it). Chill the mixture in the fridge for one hour. Place the chilled mixture in a bong and heat over an open flame until it boils. Let the mixture cool to a comfortable temperature then rub it all over your face and genitalia with a rubber spatula (don't forget, it has to be rubber). Sit back and roll balls.

---------------------------------------------

Come on guys, they're pills! How does one normally take pills? 8) :p

I'm sorry, but all these threads about crushing, snorting, injecting, plugging, etc etc etc with your PILLS are starting to piss me off. EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM!!!

If you're so bored with your MDMA use that you need new and fun ways to ingest it, perhaps you should take a break. If instead, you're looking for a stronger high, a break is likely also in order.

^^^
You forgot to add, "and enjoy!" :D

-----------------

No matter what you do, the acid in your stomach is going to add a positive ion to the MDMA, making it unabsorbable until it makes its way into your colon where the alkaline environment will remove the (+) ion and allow it to absorb through the tissue lining. And this takes about 40 minutes to occur for most people (depending on the condition of your colon, your diet and general health).

But due to the acidic environment MDMA DOES NOT absorb through your stomach lining.

I've never personally done it but I can imagine how horrid it would taste. Swallowing the tab is sufficient for me.

mate of mine have done this to spike some ones drink lucky wanka it was his birthday he new what it was stright after he toke it and thort it was the best joke in the world

Well at least he saw the fun of having his drink spiked...

Personally I'd go up to a friend on his/her birthday and say "Happy Birthday, buddy!" and slip a pill into their hand...

I think drink-spiking is WRONG... period... joke or no joke... Giving somebody drugs without their consent first is stupid... :\

I'm yet to try dissolving a pill into a hot drink... I imagine it wouldn't taste very good... probably as good as the days Mum would crush a headache tablet and mix it with honey thinking that'd make it taste ok :p But I'm prepared to give it a whirl someday...

yea i would have liked to have been told as well but he didnt have a care in the world they wouldnt do it to any one else i dnt think just him lol

Well yeah as long as their friend saw the joke then I'd say he's a lucky bugga for gettin such a yummy pressie =D

bluetab x-girl said:
Come on guys, they're pills! How does one normally take pills? 8) :p

Why is it that pills are in fact pills? Just because you buy a drug in one form does not mean that it is the best form for administration. MDXX is sold as pills for ease of distribution and convenience... it means you don't have to bag up lots of powder, and it means that people trust intermediate dealers not to have cut them with something.

The pill is merely a delivery vehicle...

^^
It just seems silly to me to go to all that trouble to crush MDMA (or however else some people "prepare" it), when it's already packaged up nice and neat in an easy-to-swallow tablet. Just my opinion.