Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sleep deprivation high

;)Elly

Bluelighter
Last couple of weekends ive been getting onto the brown a's the other night i had 1 and a half didnt end up sleeping that night then i had to work (in a busy kitchen) Im allright up untill around the 7th hour and i start tripping out and feel like im on something. The more I think about it the worse it gets . I cant listen to people it's like i'm in my own little world i think i'm going crazy then get real anxios and fell like i could be sick from the butterflies that are going crazy in my gut. What is happening? It's past the come down point and it's always when i've skipped a nights sleep. HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shoots self in foot*
I got shot in the foot! Help!

Anyway, try sleeping! I think you'll be pleasantly suprised by just how efficiently sleeping will rid you of sleep deprivation.

;)

The exact same thing happened to me and a friend last very early saturday morning.Got home very tired after unsuccesfully looking for pingers all night, got home chopped up a mix, pumped a few billies and me n my friend were off our noodles!
3am in the morning just laughing our heads of at nothing then going to bed cause i was too bent and having crazy visuals when i closed my eyes.
This great time was a definate result of sleep deprivation.

:D eKLaB

I've had stronger hallucinations on (a lot) of sleep deprivation than on quite a few acid trips

When i havent slept and had to work the next day for an 8 hour shift I get all light headed and see stars, at one stage I lost lik ehalf my vision. I sat down for a while and it got better but everything seemed like a dream. Probably didnt help that I hadnt eaten, I will never do that again.

erm sleep deprivation only kicks in after a LONG time of being awake. not just a few hours. im a cleaner and i woprk thru the night so sometimes i get home and would rather spend the day with the gf then sleeping. after about 36 hours (cant sleep gnomes will get me) i generally start to get loopy. talking weird shit, seeing stuff and feeling a mild form of acid buzz. my HPPD is really bad when im sleep deprived. to the point were the trails and flashes and little stars are so bad i just kick back and trip.

after pilling i normally dont sleep till the following night. after i get home from the club (usually around 3) i just smoke weed and do all sorts of fun trippy things. then theres breakfast and magical black gold (coke) to revitalise me. yer i usually have a few weed naps, but thats like on the floor or lounge. bed doesnt happen till later that night. remember weird shit can still happen for dayz after the pillz, well it can to me and all my mates. esp HPPD, it goes crazy the first few dayz after pillz for me.

btw get 5htp, it is the lord. first weekend on the stuff recovering from xtc on fri night and im sold. not one bit of depression or anxiety and im usually hit pretty hard by those things. anyway my 5htp exp this weekend is or another post.

so unless yourve been up for over a day and have no drugs in your system it isnt sleep deprivation.

You start going all weird after 4 days of not sleeping.. Everytime i stood up it seemed as though i passed out and came to but i was still just standing there.. then you get the laughing fits and giddyness.. Its a pretty weird feeling.. then u sleep for 14-18hrs and do it all again the next weekend..

Although, slowing down is probably a wiser option..

The longest I've stayed up without a 1/2 hour of sleep is about 4 and a half days, and the only thing I found was that I laughed alot more, got dizzy alot and colours appeared differently. Like grass would seem alot pinker than usual, white would seem brighter, etc. It was during an exam period so it wasn't so difficult, because I had study to preoccupy myself with, but it does get quite scary in the end. I found my short term memory wasn't very good after awhile, but my long term was. I started remembering unimportant little random things. And although you go through some very heavily sedated moments, once some adrenalin's kicked in, I felt alot more energetic than I would normally even on a caffeine high.

Haha I know, but after a drought period grass does go a yellow colour which appeared pink due to the tiredness of my photoreceptors, or another area of the eye.

I don't know about sleep deprivation but over the last few days I've been painting with an isocyanate catalyzed epoxy 2 pack paint. The ol' practice of take a breath, paint what you can, then run out for another breath does little in preventing the inhaling of the sickly toxic vapour.

After becoming more daring (and anxious to finish) I increased my painting time. I found the normally gray undercoat started to appear pinker and pinker, the more you unconsciously inhale. Thinking this must be a sign I checked the mirror and sure enough; blue lips! The half hour painting session has since been reduced to 15 mins 8(

I find I just see things moving and more out of focus when I've pushed the sleep boundaries past 36-48 hours. Colours are mildly emphasised. But I feel I'm distinctly handicapped past this point - memory retention, coordination etc - which naturally makes common activities more dangerous. And it takes too long to recover from, a bit like this horrible paint ;)