knowledgeable rollers wanted!!

A

adenstar

I am a relatively new e user, I have rolled 8 times and loved every minute of each roll. I am on a college campus in the south, where alcohol and pot still prevail but e is becoming more and mmore popular. I have some questions and I was owndering if anyone has any answers/advice for me... I appreciate it...happy rolling!
-is it true that alcohol before or during a roll will diminish effects?
-does your brain really bleed or did a parent make this up?
-are there any tangible things you can do/consume to make a roll better besides other rollers and good atmosphere.good music?
-is it true that pills in NYC are stronger than in ither places?
- if you roll one night, and then the next night, will the roll be as good the ssecond night?
and finally, I am a "hippie" roll girl and I'm going to the Phish show for New year's eve in the everglades and I want to get the best possible pill I can for the four days I'm there...any suggestions about the "ultimate" pill? I've heard buddha's and mitsubishi triple stacks?..?
THNAK YOU SO MUCH- adenstar

Im not a VERY experienced roller, Ive done it 20+ times, but I do read a hell of a lot about it and consider myself quite knowledgable
smile.gif

Alcohol with E is not generally a good idea, it slows your system down, makes you more dehydrated that you already are from dancing so much. i try to stay away from it while rolling, but 1 or 2 wont hurt, and it does taste quite nice. i find it makes the E experience fuzzy and blurred instead of super sharp and clear.
Your brain doesnt bleed.
You can pre-load to enhance the effects of the roll. 5-htp is the main ingredient. The are some sections on this page which explain it better than I can. Basically pre-loading builds up all the chemicals/nutrients etc, that E needs to make it happen! All good stuff.
Not sure about NYC pills, E is E, its who makes it that counts.
When you roll you deplete seritonin (that chemical that E needs) 5-htp helps restore it. If you have lots of seritonin to start with than you can roll 2 days ok........SHIT ive gotta go now
frown.gif
( Ill cya later. Hope I helped.
PLUR
Chalk

Alcohol does diminish the effects of X
Your brain does not bleed
Some people say if you pre-load you will have a harder roll but I think that's just a waste of your money
It all depends on who you are getting your pills from some times New York gets thier pills before some other states sometimes not
No the roll will not be good the second night as the first you shouldn't try that because it's a waste of perfectly good X and money so I would just wait a week or 2 to get the same effects
You can also go to www.harmreduction.net then go to dancesafe for any other info about X or you can go to www.lycaeum.org

i have rolled 29 times. yes, i keep track
wink.gif

anyways, i have rolled 2 nights in a row 4 times now. 2 of those times it was BETTER than the 1st night. so to just say flat out that the 2nd night of rolling will be bad is BS. one of the 4 was as good as a roll as the 1st night. and the last 2 nights in a row rolling-- (last time i rolled actually...) i felt shit the 2nd night. and i took 3 pills and other people rolled off of the same stuff. conclusion? i finally have a tolerance--- um, i think... hehe...
anyways, i do not RECOMMEND rolling 2 nights in a row-- i think that basically nobody does. BUT, it can be as good as the last time, if not better. i think much of rolling depends on your mood =)
peace!
Rachel
------------------
PLUR as always!

as far as the new york thing goes they dont have the best pills but most pills the come into this country come threw New york and Miami so the latest and greatest always seem to come from there. Plus with the surplus of pills in those cities free market economy keeps the quality of pill high and keeps the quality of pills in say Omaha NE quite low.

I 'rolled' 2 nights in a row and found that i only needed a half the 2nd night cos i still had loads of shit in my system and had eaten so little cos i was fuct all day. you just have to realise it'll all catch up with you eventually.

Adenstar...I'm thionkin' about hittin' that Phish show.....

I love rolling 2 nights in a row. I rarely drink alcohol, maybe a drink when I'm coming down along with a J. Also I take two 5-HTP before going to sleep and the 2nd night I roll harder than ever. I think because I'm already in that "e" frame of mind and there's still a bunch in my system. If you take your vitamins, eat right, and keep taking 5-HTP you can still roll hard off 1-2 pills week after week.

I've taken almost 250 rolls now and I think I'm knowledgeable now. Alcohol dehydrates your body and MDMA and related substances also do that. So ALCOHOL+MDMA is a bigger change of overheating. Of course you can drink some alcohol, but you need to drink other drinks to.

I've probably popped over a thousand by now (yeah I know I got problems). I've done every combination imaginable. If your going the weekend bender route, stay full of 5-HTP and try to eat although it's pointless for me to try. Keep your vitamins handy and if possible try to get some different kinds for both nights. MDMA and MDEA are non cross tolerant and with any luck (it's almost impossible to know) you'll get some of both and go bananas. Good luck and hope you ahve a good time.