• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: cooking shows on PBS

teknohero

Bluelighter
does anybody other than me watch these things? or do you all order out everynight??

i have found myself spending my saturdays this winter sitting at home watching these things. great way to get good recipes that are easy to make.

i'm afraid to get cable for the food network alone. i'd never leave the house.

there was one i used to watch all the time. i don't remember the style of food, but i remember after he fixed it, he had a glass of wine and ate it. :) it was a fun show though...

other than that i haven't watched any recently. recommend any specific ones?

food network is the shit.. it's hard to turn off!

i recommend nick stellino. the campfire cafe. and lydias kitchen. all excellent programming.

i LOVE jamie oliver he's like a chef on meth and he has this cute lil lisp.

I totally forgot that PBS still exists!
The Food Network on cable is totally worth it!! Trust me.
I usually watch Wolfgang Puck cook a delightful meal on it from time to time.

I learned alot from The Frugal Gourmet, Jeff Smith, but he hasn't been on in a long time. I also like Jaques Pepin's cooking shows. Nick Stellino is good too.

randycaver said:
there was one i used to watch all the time. i don't remember the style of food, but i remember after he fixed it, he had a glass of wine and ate it. :) it was a fun show though...

would that be taste?

if so, bad! that was a food network show.

no, that wasn't it for sure, it was on PBS. I don't think the Food Network existed at the time I watched this show

I am becoming obsessed with the Iron Chef. Its like the WWF Raw of the culinary world.

iron chef america will be out soon!
so exciting! cant wait.... but again not a pbs show

Iron chef did come to america but i believe it was canceled. i think william shatner was the host. it didnt have the same feel. i liked the dubbed over judges and the enthusiastic japanese hosts.

i thought it was done too and even tried looking it up in the food network site with no mention... but then during a re-run of iron chef i saw another commercial. i hope food network wasnt just too lazy to notice old commercials in replays

yeah, Jamie Oliver rocks, although I haven't seen it in a while...Doesn't he drink a glass of wine after he cooks? Sounds familar...

actually.... right now i am watching oliver's twist... jamie oliver and....
iron chef america premiere weekend april 23-25th on food network! aw yeah

The new Iron Chef America is pretty good. Iron chefs Batali, Morimoto, and Flay are pretty good picks too. I am completely obsessed with all things iron chef.

randycaver said:

You are thinking of Justin Wilson.