Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills (28-3-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urahoe

Bluelighter
I think it is about time we had an updated list of what is cruising around Perth at the moment. There are still some "older" pills floating around as well as some new stuff. Feel free to add any info you may have the the list below..

A / Archie / Lexus (yellow) Yep, they are still around.

Logo - A very faint A , kinda looks like a V
Colour - Canary Yellow
Specs - None
Dimensions - 7/8mm wide x 5 mm depth. Domed
Score - None
Press - Pretty soft, if touched powder will be on fingers kinda soft.
Tester - Mandelin - Black instantly
Suspected Contents - MDMA
Rating - 8/9
Picture Here

Green Armanis

Logo - Armani Symbol
Colour - Light Green
Specs - None
Dimensions - 8mm wide x 6mm depth.
Score - Yes
Press - Hard fat pill.
Tester - Mandelin - Black in 5 secs
Rating - 8/9
Picture Here

Calvin Kleins

Logo - cK
Colour - Light pink almost white
Specs - Light pink
Dimensions - 8mm wide x 5mm depth
Score - N/A
Press - Good press; not easy to break
Tester - N/A
Suspected Contents - Ketamine/Speed (Keep in mind there are no test results on these)
Rating - 1/2

K's

Logo - K
Colour - Red/Pink
Specs - None
Dimensions - None confirmed although they are Domed. Check pic below
Score - None
Press - Pretty soft, if touched powder will be on fingers kinda soft.
Tester - Marquis - Blue to Black in about 15 seconds.
Suspected Contents - MDMA (Some visuals reported; you be the judge)
Rating - 8
Picture Here
Another Picture Here

Cherries

Logo - Double imprinted cherry
Colour - White
Specs - None
Dimensions - 9mm wide x 3mm depth
Score - Yes
Press - Good solid press. Not hard to take in halves.
Tester - Marquis - straight to dark purple
Rating - 7
Picture Here

***These pills are still around but are not as readily available as the above list. Reports can be found on all pills on Pill Reports***

Red 3's - Picture Here
Yellow 69s - Picture Here
White Panthers - Picture Here

***Thankyou to all the people who have made reports on any pills mentioned as i have compiled the above info from multiple opinions to give you the best of all reports***

Here is a link to the old Perth Pills thread

Excuse my lack of details, but i chose to make the uneducated decision a few days ago and consume a pill untested .. A few friends had already had a whole pill each so i thought it was ok.

Round pill, fairly tall solid pill, a royal blue colour, stamped with the $ sign on front. Really nice pills, i've had a lot of shit lately and i was really glad to finally get the good old pilling/fucked feeling again. Extremely loved up, energetic, visuals, blurred vision, wobbles. Very nice pills. Whole pill taken at 7pm .. come up was about 30-40mins, and from then it was complete peak ... no waves in and out .. good strong peaking .. lasted till about 1-2am. And no horrible coming down, went to work fine at 9.

On par with green armani's .. but with a slightly clearer memory of the experience. If i'd tested would rate them 9/10 .. but because i havent i guess i'm limited to a 7?

Great report Urahoe. I like how u set the reports up. :)
I'll add this one cause its slightly different.

Beige A

Logo- Faint A
Colour- beige specks on white (i guess)
Dimensions - 7/8mm wide, 5mm deep. Not domed
Score- non
Press- rock hard! The pill dented my card when crushing it up. :p
Rate- easily an 8 or higher (but i havnt tested it)

44519a.jpg

These pills are great. Very luved up, kicked in about 45mins lasted a good 4/5 hours once peaking. I had been pilling for awhile so my tolerance was high but this equally matched my first roll (I only took 1). No MDA effects like many ppl have mentioned with the soft press lexus. Come down was fine- just a bit scattered.

Last edited:
Pink K's

Pink K's

Very clean pill, probably the cleanest ive had, reminds me of powder. Thicker than most, domed both sides. I dont usually get really loved up but i did off this one. Easy come up into a long peak, perfect for dancing (which is what i did :D ). Was a bit worried when i first saw them, thinking they were cK's, especially after a friend had already dumped one without looking, but everything turned out fine.

GillyWin, did the pill you consumed look anything like THIS? Ive heard of the blue dollars being in perth but havent actually seen any.

And Minerva, i have heard good things about the pink K's aswell and am considering getting my hands on some for a certain big event coming up in perth this weekend :D

Urahoe,

Definately recommend you do... I forgot to mention that the comedown was pretty much non existant, nice smooth clean pill up & down:D

[edit] obvious event reference removed

Last edited by a moderator:
i still have access to the lexus', so im still a little undecided as to what i want.. lol. Who would have thought that shopping would be such a difficult task :p

Agree with the above comments - we in Perth (and it seems Australia too) are in the middle of a startling run of quality with our pingers.

Who would've thought you'd have to make a decision between beige A's, Lexus' and Green Armani's?

For mine, beige A's are definately the pick of the bunch if you're facing a selection dilemma. I found that they were really well pressed as well (just about broke a tooth on one), and on first contact with my tongue gave, in my opinion, a bit of a coffee granule taste. This worried me at first, thinking this was something other than the real deal, but when I started feeling massively light headed and tingly, I knew it was a quality bikkie. I then proceeded to get more off my chops than I had been for a couple of years.

Similar high to the blue diamonds around last year, but longer lasting and comes on far more intensely. A lot of people at the moment are confusing lexus', A's and various other pills with each other. Bear in mind the pills I am talking about are flat, beige/brown with white blotches, VERY hard press and a reasonably well defined A.

Pure gold baby %)

Have to agree with the virtually no comedown comment about the pink k's. I only come down for about 10 minutes in the club then just felt really happy afterwards. Pitty only calven kleins were all the dealers were selling in the club so watch out and buy your pills before hand.

Last edited:
Hoping to help with the beige confusion going around.
The ones in Urahoes report the domed yellow ones are different again to the ones i'm describing.
I recently saw a batch that had all been sold has beige A's. As everyone has noticed there were 3 different pills in the batch, and these coudl fairly easily be sorted into 3 categories.
I'll call them beige A's, Beige V's Consistent and Beige V's Tall (these look like the ones TiTTy pictured).

Beige A
Colour: Beige fairly consistent.
Symbol: Clear A imprinted.
Score: No.
Dimensions: 4.5/5 x 7.5
Edges: Slightly bevelled
Slightly narrower and higher than the consistent coloured Beige V's (Lexus)
Pretty well put together.

Beige V's Consistant
Colour: Beige consistent
Symbol: V
Score: Yes
Dimensions: 4 x 8
Edges: Slightly bevelled
Pretty wel put together, good press.

Beige V's Tall
Colour: Slpotchy Beige/brownish but similar to Biege A
Symbol: V but can be a bit unclear on some and mistaken for A
Score: Yes
Dimesions: 4.5/5 x 8
Edges: Very slight bevell
Doesnt seem to be as well put together as V above. Pills can have little chunks missing etc... looks a bit dodgier.

So overall for spotting the differences...
Beige A's... A symbol, no score, fairly high small barrel pill.
Beige V's Consitent: Has a score, V symbol, flatter than the Splotchier V's. Good press.
Beige V's Tall: Has a score, faintish to clear V, taller and more inconsistent colour that V's above. Real difference is the hieght though.

All of this would be more useful of course if I had a tester and a digital camera... but still I thought it might help end the confusion.

On a safety note
The Beige A's and consistent V's have both been witnessed to knock the absolute socks off people... saw one person who had had the V sitting for about 3 hours in that very initial come on phase of "oh my god... what was that... oh my god this is the best pill ever"... for 3 hours. 8o I've never seen anything like it.
Again apologies for no test. All I can say is taking a 1/2 first would be advised for most people.

Hope this helped :D

Beige A's

Having witnessed Bok Bok's experience with Beige A's I can verify that he was having an absolute ball. As he came up we were sitting at the back of a certain 'japanese' (;) ) club just chatting when all of a sudden Bok Bok began virtually climbing the walls as he was blown away by the force of the A. It was truly hilarious. One of the hardest come on's I've seen since the Green Armani era.

I suggested a stint on the dancefloor and shortly thereafter I came up too (along with a couple of others). The stint quickly became 7 hours on the dancefloor but there were a couple of experiences worth noting.

Firstly, all of my friends that had the A's were hallucinating. Myself included. At one stage I was certain I was at work serving customers (I even turned to one of my mates at one stage and said 'I'm sorry Sir, what did you say your surname was?'. To which he replied, "What the fuck!?".

Shortly after that Bok Bok and I were up on the dancefloor and he turned to me and said "Mate, Ricky Ponting's got the disco ball". I said, "What!?" thinking I may have misheard but sure enough he repeated "Yeah, Ricky Ponting's got the disco ball".

Given this craziness and the fact that I often got that 'where am i?' feeling I am fairly confident these are not MDMA. To me, the high was far more physical than emotional. Ie. I am absolutely fucked as opposed to I am having the most amazing time, I love everything. Don't get me wrong though, I was having an awesome time but they seem to be MDA pills.

This seemed to be unanimous amongst my fairly well-educated/ experienced friends.

What do you guys reckon? Any similar experiences?

Minerva: its Fry_d's call but that last line is about as borderline as it gets on the acceptability stakes. As I dont feel it adds anything to the thread the connection it demonstrates and its obviousness means it should go.

I still would love some Extreme tests results on the As and Ls? A lot may be solved with those.

Well I'm going to edit that one for you. The event rule is there for a reason and just making the reference is too much. There is no mentioning of events whether by name or ambiguous reference.

I wouldn't mind hearing of a few more people at least EZ testing, if not extreme, their pills either.... Spread the word guys :)

I test every pill i report on.. just all i have had of late is the lexus.. but things must come to an end and new things must be stumbled upon.

So in light of this i should hopefully have a new report up early next week of things consumed over the weekend with test results and roadtested opinions :)

Urahoe said:
GillyWin, did the pill you consumed look anything like THIS? Ive heard of the blue dollars being in perth but havent actually seen any.

And Minerva, i have heard good things about the pink K's aswell and am considering getting my hands on some for a certain big event coming up in perth this weekend :D

Yep thats the one.

smiley face

Look like this:) .Great test result, went very dark purple to black instantly. They are very small, like smaller than the motorolas, off white, scored on the bac, hard pill and i think thats everything. took at least an hour to kick in and lasted 4-5 hours with no comedown and then i went straight to sleep. score 8-9 these are very good imo=D. I would reccomend racking these as they are very hard and small meaning not to much to rack and take ages to dissolve as those who plug found out in an uncomfortable manner:(

Last edited:
Thought i might update this thread with the new post being made on pillreports that have not surfaced here incase people only check this thread.

Heineken
colour - white
Logo - Beer bottle
shape - round
rating - 5 / 10
*Posted by snag - a - puss
link
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41275

Ministry of sound
Colour - white
Dimensions - 8mm x 4mm
Logo - Ministry of sound
score - yes
Press - firm
Rating - 8/10

*Posted by (e)sux
link (picture included)
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41235

Aliens
colour - blue or grey with a blue tinge
Logo - Alien head
score - no
Specs - no
press - Soft
rating - 8/10
*Posted by raver_raver_candii
link (picture included)
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41231

Hes links to two reports that did not give much detail about the pills but some might be usefull

Blue dolphins(pic included) http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41221

white spades http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41232

Status
Not open for further replies.