• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy & Coke

robbyrob

Bluelighter
Ok i have a question. I know there are hundreds of threads on the dangers of coke and X mix. Waht i wanted to know was I did about .5 grams of coke last night. I was going to roll tonight. Is it a smart thing to do.

I was always on of those peeps that said oh mixing is ok. Well my boy had a stroke mixing these 2. He had taken 2 pills and after that decided to do 1 gram of coke with someone else. It really didnt work out for him..

I think the mix is deadly when you mix the 2 at the same time. I just wanted to know since i still might have the coke in my body if there was any ways that these 2 could still crash with one another.

RR

I think you will be ok. The combination isn't deadly, but can be dangerous indeed. Apart from that, your cocaine high will overrule your ecstacy high.
But you used it yesterday, so most of it is out of your body already.
But to make sure, I would use less ecstacy.

cool thanks man for the response i was thinking of working out a little before the x flight. I am only going to be droping 2 rolls but thanks for the reasurance..

RR

I have always found that if I start of on E then take coke it’s a nice buzz, the only thing is that once the coke has worn off 30min or so you might want to do more, but if you don’t your pill buzz will return. I have given up coke altogether as now believe its not worth it anymore

so the two can be mixed.. You just cant go crazy on the coke is what you are suggesting. See thats where i think my boy went wrong. TOO much coke (8BALL)

I wouldn't reccomend mixing coke and ecstasy. Coke cancels out the effects of ecstasy. Save the coke for after your roll.

^^ i dont know...

and coke and MDMA are both stimulants, which can be fatal - do it too often and you will get a weak heart from what i have read..

personally i think coke is the biggest rip off, just like its close partner coca cola - yes they are nice, but are they really that nice??

think about it...

peace..

o btw IMO sell the coke and buy some more E - but thats my opinion.

Yo it sucks. If you don't feel the roll after you pop a second its probably more speedy than dopey. You can say what you want about tolerance, but some rolls are just really speedy and suck when compared to oh say a Sunshine or number 1. Doing a line isn't going to get you where you want to be if your looking for an E high. Coke is mildly interesting, but it really truley just is as people say "nose candy". Its something to snack on for afterhours. Personally, I think its no more appealing than munching on skittles. If you're forced to do coke to keep the fun going, then go home, party is over. Coke sucks. Save your money for rolls.

not a good combo IMO... yayo overrides the roll. Keep them apart if you ask me, it's just a waste of a good roll!

oh and about coke being an ssri, I don't think it is. I think they call it an "agonist" meaning it stimulates the release of neurotransmitters, in this case serotonin, as well as dopamine and norepinephrine. SSRI's make the serotonin wait longer in line to be taken by their receptors, in depressed people, the serotonin gets impatient and returns from where it came, thus failing to produce the intended effect. SSRI's take a long time to change the chemistry in your brain - coke is instant. If it were an SSRI people wouldn't crash from it so fast, it would be slow up and slow down.
Sorry to be the freaking chemist here, its annoying I know I know but I took a week off of rolling so I feel "wicked smaaaat"

I've only mixed the 2 once, and it wasn't very good. The coke high overrode my E high, and it just seemed like a waste of a roll.

If you are going to do coke you should definitely save if for the come down. That combo always makes me feel super shitty the next day, so be wary of that.

If you coke yesterday, you will be fine to Roll tonite. The two drugs won't conflict with each other much at all, even if cocaine is still in your system.
If you're going to do them 'around' the same time, i'd agree with the above poster and wait until you're on the last leg of coming down from E to do the coke.