Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting MDA

DeSpise

Bluelighter
anyone tried snorting MDA? i find its pretty intense when swallowed, so is it TOO intense if you snort it? i greatly prefer the snorted effects of MDMA to swallowing, should i expect a similar thing from snorting MDA? it tastes horrible so i dunno if my nose will take it, but ill try :)

Um, you could just snort/eat a little bit if you didn't want it too intense.

• Sad
Reactions: ___
Generally snorting is going to be more intense than swallowing. Its only going to be too intense if you take too much so if you like the quicker onset of the snorted rush just be careful with your doses.

i greatly prefer the snorted effects of MDMA to swallowing, should i expect a similar thing from snorting MDA? it tastes horrible so i dunno if my nose will take it, but ill try

Generally, if something is horrible to the taste, it will be worse if it's snorted. However in saying that, it must be also said that most MDA was at one time (US, Canada in the seventies) mostly sold as a powder which was snorted.

my ex-girlfriend's parents and their friends used to IV MDA in the '70s.. anyways, i don't find it's any harder on the nose than MDMA, but the drip does possibly taste a bit worse.. as for the effects, they are the same as taking orally, just hits a lot faster.. so take small amounts at a time..

Snort a quarter..............Crush for the rush.
then
Oral the rest..................Drop for the bop.

Seriously...snorting stings like hell !!!!!

Snorting = roughly 70-80% absorption rate
Swallowing = roughly 40-60% absorption rate

Should be of some use :)

In my experiences, MDA is a bit tougher on the nose than MDMA, but I've only ever racked pills, not molly.

IMO Meth is fucking raw when racking it.

Shelving is generally regarded as being the most efficient method of administration, although for some people, the overwhelming urge to defecate within the first few minutes can mean much is lost.

Others can comment here, but as apollo indicated, I feel insufflation is probably the more efficient process - depending on the drug, even more so than shelving - particularly if allowing for distribution and metabolism factors.