Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Spewing then peaking...

stef^on^e

Bluelighter
Every tym i got a good mdma pill eg yellow 3z, blue aliens and green rolex, ive spewed up then peaked really hard. Can anyone explain why this happenes?

MDMA can, and often does cause nausea during onset. You could try using chewable quick-eze which will help control the nausea, but ultiimately it may be unavoidable. If it really worries you take a smaller dose.

Last edited:
The only real way to avoid this is to take a half and then the other half 30-60min later... so as above, smaller doses. The reason you're spewing is due to the fact that you have serotonin receptors in your stomach which respond to the MDMA. This can make you feel a little quesy/sick. So the only way to stop it is to space your doses over a period of time that you can learn to perfect with trial and error.
have fun :-D

BongoBongo said:
Psychadelic_Paisly.........................You right on the mark

:D exactly so!!!

I used to get really bad comming up sickness...vomiting and everthing. Then i started taking pills in quarters over an hour and a half. I havent been sick once since i started doing it.

okay, so i had one and a third beige Vs last night.
they kicked in properly in about 40-50 minutes.
i have never thrown up from pills before, however, around 6 to 7 hours after dropping my first half, and 2 hours after dropping my last third (hehe) i threw up alot.
it really worried me. i;ve never heard of people throwing up almost on the comedown before. Is this bad?

also when i got up off my couch just then everything became so black for about 60 seconds that i fell on my arse.

did i just over-do it?

ive had up to 4 pills a night, pretty close together too, and not felt sick or like this at all. I know these Vs are very strong, but i just dont understand why i threw up so much AFTER my peak..

Last edited:
You blacked out for 30 seconds? It sounds like you didn't take care of yourself during the trip, and may have been dehydrated. Did you have enough food and water?

mmmaybe..
i hadnt eaten much, but i drank water throughout the night.
i didnt feel dehydrated...

Atti, I have seen people black out and even once myself. Normally black outs will accour at the end of the roll, probably just due to the fact your body is so drained of food and energy like cowboy mac said. Take care next time and try to eat something before it. Also maybe try to limit yourself to 1 pill for the night esspecially when they are strong pills like the A's (V's).

Check out these posts from ED re: blacking out after MDMA:
Blacking out two days after
flippin out?!

As for vomiting, you should make sure to replenish lost fluids and electrolytes if you vomit alot (say more than once). Sports drinks are good for this, or there are commercially available electrolyte replacement products from chemists like Pedialyte. Stuff like ginger or peppermint tea can help settle nausea. Anyhow, there have been tons of threads on this topic in this forum, Health and Ecstasy Discussion so search for more info.

thanks guys.
now that i think about it, it could have been the green tea i drank on my come up.
someone in the eating VS not eating thread mentioned that they drank tea before also.
maybe there is a link..