• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: WonderFalls

AfterGlow

Bluelighter
Has anybody seen this new FOX show? I just watched the first episode and loved it!!!

This hot chick who works in a souvenier shop at Niagra Falls sees inanimate animal objects talk to her and tell her to do things. When she gives in and does what they say, she gets involved in people's lives and helps them out in some way.

The cinematography style reminds me somewhat of Fear & Loathing. It looks like it'd be alot of fun to watch stoned or tripping.

yeah its alright..... the last episode was kinda weird cuz it was to far off topic from the first episode.....ya know with the girl taking over her life and all.....
I don't have cable so I watch alotta FOX....8)

I've seen two episodes so far. Great show! Unique story and I love the main actresses sarcasm.

I didnt think the 2nd show was as good as the 1st. But I'm gonna keep watching it.

This seems like a great show so far. And I love the girl's sarcasm as well.

All I get is FOX and I'm sooo glad some good non-reality shows are coming on!

Just read that they are cancelling the show.

Damn. I liked it and it was original.

honEbee said:
Just read that they are cancelling the show.

Damn. I liked it and it was original.

Sort of, but not really..
Anyone else notice how the plot was sort of similar to Joan Of Arcadia? Except this was Fox's comedic version, and in this one, the "universe" talks to the girl through inanimate objects, instead of "God" talking to Joan through people...

But the basic concepts were very similar. I thought wonderfalls was a good show but as a die hard "joan" fan it sorta irked me a bit...