Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

cracked-out Courtney on Letterman

Status
Not open for further replies.

::diversify::

Bluelighter
pleeeease tell me somebody else just saw Courtney Love on Letterman...and she looked/was acting like the worst kind of coke-head! At one point Dave randomly asked her if she wanted a tissue...and eventually asked her what she was on....I would never go on television and represent myself like that...I felt bad for Dave for having to try to make an interview out of that experience...

Go Coke-heads!!!

We should probably get this Letterman episode in the next few days...I'll be sure to stay tuned.

edit: Grrr...if only I had of watched Letterman tonight instead of thinking it would be on later in the week!! Darn unpredictable US tv harmonisation.
vvvvvvv

Last edited:
This was just on air on Australian TV a few hours ago. I don't know what or if she was on something but she was very jovial and out there.

<<“How much do you weigh?” Letterman said.

Love looked shocked. She didn’t answer.>>

Still in the end, a woman. Classic!

No offense meant, ladies, LOL.

What's with the drugged up TV interviews? Val Kilmer was just on The Daily Show, obviously on something as well.

I would be humiliated.

hey, courtney love is one of the few people out there still doing the sex, drugs and rock 'n roll lifestyle.. you have to respect her dedication to tradition :)

Belisarius said:
<<“How much do you weigh?” Letterman said.

Love looked shocked. She didn’t answer.>>

Still in the end, a woman. Classic!

Haha, I was thinking the EXACT same thing 8o

fruitfly said:
^ Yeah Val Kilmer was pretty out of it on the Daily Show!

I thought Val Kilmer projects that kind of image all the time, and maybe he's as sober as a priest!

Coke head...?

I think she leans heavily toward the opiate side. I liked how she just had to chime in with 'I am sick' laying the groundwork for her upcomming courtcases.

I Kinda laughed today on the CNN ticket banner thing that runs under the screen it had a blip stating: Martha Steward needs your support, write to the judge handling the sentencing and request leanancy (and followed with the addresses). Than the next blip was Courtney Love arrested for smashing a mic stand into a fans face, pending durg counts, and crazy behavior on David Letterman.

There is a very thin line between RockStar & dirty old junkie. Courtney has tried to sell out & go "corporate. She also tried to go hollywood glam and the public did not buy it. I will not be surprised if any day now we see that she died or killed herself and Iwould not consider it Rock & roll or punk by any means.

i didnt see it but heard it on the radio this morning...
she wasnt even making sence

^^ Watched E! news tonight and they showed it. What a lost bitch. Seriously, I reckon Dave felt very uncomfortable but then again I don't watch the show that much so I don't know how Dave reacts and whatever. But yeah, what a losty.

MOS said:
What's with the drugged up TV interviews? Val Kilmer was just on The Daily Show, obviously on something as well.

I would be humiliated.

I wanna see!!!=D

Her tits are fake, as is the rest of her face and body.
There was a link on http://www.gawker.com to some of those Wendy's pictures of her with the people. One of them has an old black dude sucking on her nipple.

Status
Not open for further replies.